Chapter Six

A/N This is a continued part of Chapter Five.

~~

"Hey Riley come have lunch with us!" Jackkie exclaimed.

"Sure." I put my lunch tray down and ate.

"This is Courtney,Melanie,and Thalia." Jackkie said.

Courtney,a pretty blonde haired girl introduced herself to me. Melanie a rocker looking girl introduced herself too. Then Thalia, a chocolate-brown haired girl introduced herself.

"Well i'm glad to have four new friends on my first day of school."

Just then a bad-boy looking guy walks up to my table.

"Well well well. New girl here has some new friends." He must of heard me say that. Everyone in the cafeteria snickered at me except Jakkie,Courtney,Melanie,and Thalia. He smirked at me and talked some more.

"Ahh! She's joining the nerd group including Jack,Courttie,Melon,and Helia."

"Bastard" Jackkie muttered under her breath. Luckily the guy didn't hear her.

A cheerleader behind the guy whispered in his ear and then they both laughed.

"Just so you know,their names are Jackkie,Courtney,Melanie,and Thalia." I told him.

"Well ya know what? I don't care!" He replied back.

I was so angry at the stupid idiot that I kicked him in the balls and slapped his face as hard as I can. 

"Girls can watch wrestling too ya know." I whispered in his ear.

I looked behind me and told the audience watching, to get back to their lunches and pretend that nothing happened. They followed my orders and got back to lunch. 

The cheerleader,who's name apparently is Tiffany, walked over to me. 

"Don't touch my boyfriend again! You hurt him! You stupid ugly nerd!" Tiffany McBitch told me.

"Well I hurt him. So what? You want me to hurt you too?" I said with a cute and innocent smile.

She immediatly backed off and got back to her idiotic boyfriend.