Yoongi

Author:
-

"Hey Jin, I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but I need to ask you some questions if that's okay...?"

"...Sure" the said man answers unsurely, clearly weirded out by the situation. "Why do you sound like you're interrogating me?" An awkward chuckle leaves his plump lips.

"I-" Namjoon puts his head down in embarrassment while smiling, his dimples showing as always. "I didn't mean for it to come out like that. My dad is a boss and I kind of have this habit of being 'too professional'" he uses air quotes on the last couple of words.

"What does your dad do, if I may ask?" Jin smiles, feeling normal again and silently laughing.

"He's a CEO. 'Bulletproof' is the name everyone gives him and he named his company-"

Jin interrupts, slamming his hands on the table of the calm café they we're having coffee and pastries at while standing straight up. He's shocked and was almost excited.

"You're company is Bulletproof?! My dad always wanted to work with you guys. He even planned the whole project before he-"

Jin slumps back into his chair, mixed expressions from sadness to longing to relief.

"Before he died, right?" Namjoon finishes in the sweetest, most gentle voice he could muster.

Jin only nods. "But it's fine, I have new parents now" all negative emotions wash away from his face in a flash.

"You know, it's okay to feel sad. I know what that's like, losing someone you love" his mouth speaks faster than his mind could control.

He didn't plan on telling Jin his backstory so soon, but yet again it helps with Jin being comfortable enough to talk about his.

"I lost my mother a while back, and I do miss her. After holding it in for many years, I became almost cold, but once I released those pent-up emotions, I was back to my old self."

Jin walks around the table and gives Rm a heart-felt hug. "You don't have to worry about me if that's what you're implying. I released those emotions out many times, and I started healing after Ive been blessed with Tae's family."

They stayed like that for a little longer while talking about random topics that weren't so random to the 148 IQ genius.

As they were laughing over another one of Jin's stories with Tae ( him almost burning down the house when Jin felt too sick to cook, got so high - by accident, too much meds- and he acted like he was on a spaceship to see the wizard of Oz, or him doing aegyo just to get Jin to do something for him), Namjoon felt that same presence and looked up on the window.

He saw some kid in a black hoodie and a black face mask. His hair covered by the rim of the hood. It's hard to tell the body size bc of the oversized hoodie, but the kid's legs are pretty thin.

What drew Rm's attention is the death glare the kid gives. The kid raises one eyebrow and darts away.

Rm quickly realizes the strangeness of the situation and scans around the café. Trying to spot anything out of place.

That's when he realized that besides Jin, he was alone. He grabs Jin bridal style and kicks down the surprisingly locked door and sprints out.

Just a moment too soon and he would've been blown away. "N-N-Nam-J-J-Joon?" Jin couldn't form cohesive sentences from what just happened and what could've happened if Rm hadn't moved fast.