Chapter One

Tedros had to open his big mouth.

Tedros and Agatha had been in the middle ofa meeting with the kingdom of Dignitarity when they had learned of their... interesting culture.

Apparently, everyone in their country was... gay.

Tedros had been very surprised to hear this and had... made some very questionable comments.

Nothing... insulting... just stupid.

"Oh really? That's awesome! We have tons of friends like that! Agatha and I are actually the odd ones out-"

Agatha kicked him under the table, glaring.

"Is that so?" the king asked, seeming to calm down.

They were trying to make political ties to this kingdom and the other country had been very hesitant to trust 'straights' as they had called them.

"Then please, send them as your diplomats to my country."

With that, he spun and strode off, his husband walking beside him.

"Tedros!" Agatha cried as soon as they were out of earshot.

"We don't know a single gay couple!" she hissed.

Tedros buried his head into his hands.

"I panicked!"

Agatha sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"Alright... I'll write some letters. I'm sure there's some of our friends that would be willing to help... maybe I should leave out a little bit of information..."

With that, Agatha made her way out of the meeting room toward their chambers to get some papers.

~

Hester looked down at the paper Dot had handed her.

"It's from Agatha. She needs our help with some country I've never heard of."

Anadil and Dot looked at her as if asking whether they were going or not.

Hester nodded and they started to pack up, turning toward Camelot.

They could make it by the end of the day.

~

Beatrix looked down at the letter and then at her best friend.

Reena nodded and the two packed up, Kiko following after the two.

Beatrix didn't particularly like Tedros, but she and Agatha had gotten closer recently and she was willing to do her a favor.

But perhaps if they had known all it would entail they wouldn't have agreed.

~

Hort and Nicola had been spending the week in Camelot castle for a quick break when they got the news from one of the Camelot guards asking for help.

Hort looked to his girlfriend and she nodded.

"Least we can do for letting us stay here."

The two held hands and made their way down the stairs, neither knowing that this might be the last time they did so.

~

Sophie flounced into the meeting room and threw her arms around Agatha.

"Of course I'll help you, Aggie!" she said happily.