Slow Motion

So here I am, face to face with death. I'm not really scared but more shocked that this was happening right now. What now? Will I finally be able to see mom again? Is my death going to be instant? Dying sure was not on my list of things to do today. Looking at the bright side, I don't have to take out the trash anymore. Speaking of trash, what's that awful stench?

Why is this happening so slowly? A bullet is supposed to travel at a fast speed. But it's the exact opposite. Like those fight scenes where time suddenly slows down and the character has like an hour to think before he makes his next move. Just like that. No, this is not the part where I dodge bullets like Neo in The Matrix.

I was really looking forward to dinner, Janet cooks a mean chicken alfredo pasta. Starting to think about it, am I ever going to enjoy a quality meal again? My last meal really was a mystery meat burger from school. Even John Wayne Gacy had a better last meal and he was a serial killer for christ's sake! Do I really have to kill over 30 people to get a luxurious last meal? This government really is twisted and shady. Like really, do you expect me to believe that the government hasn't discovered extraterrestrial life? Oh and don't even get me started on 9/11, I know damn well that it was an inside jo-

OH CRAP! I completely forgot that I had a date with Sarah tonight. Great, now she is going to think I am a jerk for standing her up. Well until she finds out I was too busy dying. I really hate knowing the fact that this might destroy her. She doesn't deserve to be hurting. I regret not telling her how I completely feel about her. I just hope that whoever she ends up taking part in a serious relationship with takes care of her for me.

Okay, this is really taking too long. I am actually hoping this process speeds up. How does a teenager get into this position in the first place? The only things any normal teen should be worrying about is if there's homework due tomorrow. But now I am stuck looking at what seems to be the end of my poor life.