Bighit Statement

I'm here to solve all your questions about the recent controversies BTS just got in. It's time for all of you to know the truth and for us to take legal actions.

It all started when we announced BTS and their relationship with Gfriend. The girls got major backlash but that didn't stop their feelings and fought for each other. But after a few weeks, the boys recieves threats from sasaeng fans of Gfriend. These were boys but because of so much jealousy and anger they started pairing up with sasaeng fans of BTS.

They threatened BTS that they would leak Gfriend's personal information. They ignored it thinking that these were fake until they started sending real sexual photos of Gfriend. They were photos of them taking a shower and such more. They were blurred out of course but they threatened that they will upload this to the social media with no blurs. The boys were scared for the girls.

In exchange for these pictures, they ordered BTS to cut off all communications with Gfriend. And so they did.

A few weeks and BTS were really upset and sad that they could not talk to the girls no more. Until these people started posting edited picture of the boys. Yes, it's all edited.

But now we will take legal actions, for those who are scared for the girls don't worry. The very first time that they sent threats we started a secret investigation about these people and now we have all of their informations. Last night, we arrested them together with the police.

We're sorry for those who got hurt by all these controversies. And we're really sorry to the girls who got dragged into all these mess. We hope you'll still support the boys no matter what. And as for Gfriend, the boys still love you very much. They're depressed each day they don't get to see and talk to you. I'm hoping you'll forgive them and I'm apologizing that we kep this a secret from you. I'm apologizing to all that we didn't take care of these more sooner. Good day Army's~