Chapter 2

Arthur P.O.V

That women left me shocked. She is unbearably interesting not to mention that she is attractive. A smirk began forming it's way on my lips. I thought to my self i gotta know her name and give her my card that has my account number. I shot up from my from my chair and ran after her.

At the park

I finally found her she was at the park. When i touched her shoulder she turned slowly like she knew i was after her and said " What do you want?" "i just wanted to get your name. i didn't want any trouble" "Look..." she said while walking towards me. "... i don't like being followed. so don't" then she walked away. i rushed to her hand because i wasn't gonna miss this chance and let her go and said " wait a second. take it easy" she looked down at my hand then up to look at my eyes " i don't like being touched either" she said while taking a swing at me but i dodged it and said " why don't you tell me what you like , we'll start from there." She took a couple of swings on me which quite amazed me that she knows how to fight then she tried to kick me but i also dodged it. After that she stopped and faced me then started to walk around and so did i. "Sure you can fight?" she asked. "sure you won't tell me your name" i replied, then we stopped and faced each other. I took off my jacket and so did she. I thought to myself that this will be interesting. She took a swing, left kick then right kick but i dodged them all then i took a swing right next to her face because i didn't want to hurt her and she seemed quite surprised. she took another swing but she was about to fall from a rock until i grabbed a hold of her from her waist. She let out a relieved sigh and said " thanks" and she stopped which quite surprised me because i thought she was going to hit me. " your welcome darling" i replied softly then i said " so does every guy have to go through this?" she looked at me with a smirk on her face and said " you haven't even asked for my number yet" i loved how she was trying to make me curious. "  My name is Melantha Cole and am 24" she said while walking "wait" i said and she turned around " Where can i find you?" she grinned and said " you won't" and that left a puzzled expression on my face then she started talking again " because i'll find you" i was happy that she said that then a grin came on my face while she left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first of all i want to give a big special thanx to my bestfriend from school Ro0oRo0oSweet for making that awesome story cover.

so thanx for reading and please comment, vote and become a fan