Diamond

I'm A Boss Ass Bitch

Bitch Bitch Bitch

Is The Alarm For Me To Wake Up I Pressed Snooze And Hopped Out Ma Blue And Zebra Print King Size Bed And Put On Ma Zebra Slipper Boots . I Went In Ma Closet To find A Outfit For Tomorrow . I Picked Out A White Crop Top That Said Dope And A Black Ruffled Skirt And Some Black And White Long Knee Socks And Ma Oreo 11's I Laid It Out On Ma Bed And Went To Start The Shower . Ohh I Almost Forgot , I Still Have To Introduce Ma Self ! Well I'm Diamond Renaè Black . I'm Black And Indian I Have Long Black Hair With Brown Highlights . I Have Weird Eyes . They Change Colors By Ma Mood . I Have Full Lips . And I'm BrowSkinned . And I Have A Best Friend Named Na'Tasha She Is OK I Guess She Can Be Annoying But That's Ma Bitch . She Darkskinned With Long Black Remy Weave And Brown Eyes She's A Beautiful Darkskinn . But Yea I Hopped In The Shower And Washed Ma Hair With Wild Strawberry Shampoo . I Then Washed Up With Pink Shiffon Body Was ( I LOVE Pink Shiffon ) I Got Out The Shower And But On Ma Outfit And Some Pearl Earrings And Ma Diamond Necklace That Ma Dad Got Me It Was 15 Kt Diamonds. I Went Downstairs And Said Hi To Ma Mommy And Pops Kissed They Cheek And Ran Out And Got In Ma All Cocaine White Lambo Ma Shit Was Bomb Asf .I Was On Ma Way To PickUp Natasha.

Me: Bitch I'm Outside

Natasha : I'm Omw Now

She Came Outside With A Tan Pencil Skirt And A Purple Ralph Lauren Polo. And Her Grape 6's . Ma Bitch Fiee Asf ! And We Both Thick Asf . But I'm Thicker Than Her . We Pulled Up At The School And Errbody Stopped What They Was Doing To Look At Us . We Got Out And This Bitch I Don't Even Know Who She Is , Gone Say "Ugh Them Ugly Bitches Think They The Shit " Her Boyfriend Just Sat There And Staired At Me . But I Must Admit The Nigga Was Tasty . He Was Light skinned With The Alsina Cut He Had Tattoos And Had Pretty Ass Eyes And Swagg Was On Point . He Had On Some Dope Joggers And A White V-Neck Shirt With Dope On It . And He Had On Some Oreo 11's . I Looked At The Girl .

Me ; Look Imma Tell You How It Is Who Eva You Are I Can Be The Sweetest Girl You Fw Until You Cross Me . Ma Daddy Is King Pin And I Know How To Shoot A Gun And I Can Fight Like A Niggas On The Street . Bitch I Ain't Got Time For Yo Smart Ass Remarks Cause I Will Fight Yo Ass . And For Yo' Information I Don't Think I'm The Shit I Know I'm The Shit . With That I Walked Away . Bitch Got Me Fucked Up . I Walked In The Office To Get Ma Scedule And Saw Ol Cute Boa In There . I Walked Up To The Secretary Desk And She Asked For Ma Name. I Said"Diamond Black " . She Said "Here You Go Baby Have A Nice 1st Day " I Said Thanks And Was Omw To Walk Out When Ol Cute Boa Stopped Me .

Him : Ayy You Bad Asf You Know That Right ?

Me : Look I Ain't No Boyfriend Stealer . Nor A Hoe So Gone Ahead . To Yo Lil Tramp .

Him : I Like You . You Keep It . And I'm Single .

Me : So The Bitch You Was With Ain't Yo Gf ?

Him : Nahh She Errbody Girl She A Hoe For A Quick Nut .

Me : And That's Not What I'm Gonna Be .

I Walked Away Shit I Ain't No Hoe . Fuck Outta Here With That Fufu Shit