Rakiem

Hell Naw Shawdy Fiee Asf Bruhh . Had A Nigga Boutta Nut On Hisself . Ctfuu ' Nahh But Mami Attitude ! Bitch Stuck Up . Anyways I'm Rakiem Brown . I'm Light skinned With The Alsina Cut And Eyes That Have A Bitch Wet Her Panties . But I Walked Out The Office To 1st Period And Lil Mami Sat Right Next To Me. I Sat Down And She Rolled Her Eyes . See This Bitch Gone Get Slapped .

Me : Ayy Rolling Them Eyes Ain't So Cute .

She Blushed And Tried To Hide .

Me : Don't Hide It You Beautiful Ma .

She Blushed Again But Harder . Yea Ya Boy Got Game . Saying All The Right Things To Get What I Want . Yeah Boaa . ( Stevie J. Smile )

Anyways I Started Doing Ma Work Shit A Nigga Can't Be Stupid And Be In The Drug Game . The Bell Rung And It Was Time For 2nd Block . I Walked In The Class And Mami Was In There . And I Sit Right Next To Her Again ! Like Damn . IG We Was Made To Be Fuck Buddies . But Mami Ain't No Hoe . I Can See The Way They Carry She Carry Herself . But Mami Ass Was FAT Asf . And Her Titties Was OMFG . A Nigga Got A Boner Thinking Bout What I Would Do To Her . I Got Up And Left The Class And Saw Ma Hoe Natasha Standing There I Walked Up To Her And Took Her In The Bathroom And She Knew The Deal . Bitch Got On Her Knees And Pulled Ma 10 Inch Out .

Her; Somebody Happy To See Me .

Me : Don't Say Shit Get To Work .

The Bitch Put All Of Me In Her Mouth And Went To Work On Ma Shit . Spitting And Sucking . She Even Sucked Ma Balls ! I Felt Ma Knees Get Weak . I Was Boutta Bust And Then I Heard A Gasp . I Opened Ma Eyes And Mami Was Standing There . I Pushed Ol Girl Head Away And Hurry Up And Put Ma Shit Back In Ma Pants . Ol Girl Stood Up And Looked At Mami .

Ol Girl : Diamond It's Not What You Think.

Diamond : You Spossed To Be Ma Bitch And You Sucking Dick In The School Bathroom. Wow .

Ol Girl : I'm Sorry .

Diamond : (Laugh) You Walk Around Here Saying You Ain't A Hoe . But Look At You .

Ol Girl : Bitch I'm Tired Of You ! Damn You Get EVERYTHING You WANT . You Walk Around Here With Yo Nose Turned Up . Like Damn . I'm Gone Do What I Do . Shit Is His Dick In Yo Mouth Hell Naw So Don't Worry Bout Me !

Damn Hoe Turnt Up On Mami .

Diamond ; Calm Down Natasha Cause You Will , I Repeat .WILL Get Cho ' Ass Whopped .

Ol Girl : Bitch

Diamond Jumped And Punched The Hoe In A Quick Second . Her Short Ass Got Work ! Diamond Was Beating Her Ass ! She Was Stomping Ol Hoe Too . It Was Blood All Over . I Pulled Diamond Off Of Her And Brung Her Outside