...

I woke up in someones bed. My head ached. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I tried to remember what happened. I must be in Alex's room. I looked around. There were pictures of him and his family, him and his lacrosse team. His trophies for when he used to do soccer. Other than that his room seemed cozy. It smelled like cologne and frebreze, the combination went well together. "Your up." a women's voice said. I looked over to find a women, about in her forties. She walks over and sits next to me, introducing herself as Alex's mom. "Thank you for letting me come here." i say to her gratefully. "Of course, Alex told me about what happened. Your welcome to stay as long as you want." she reply's. "How are you feeling?" she asks. I look at her. "I feel like shit both emotionally and psychically." she lets out a small laugh, "would you like something to eat." my stomach grumbled in reply. "yes please." i said laughing. she leads me downstairs. Alex is sitting at the counter with a bowl of cereal in front of him. His head turns as he hears our footsteps. He smiles at me, "Damn you look like shit." He says laughing. I laugh with him and said i feel like it. I sit down next to him as his mom pours me a bowl of cereal. "I'll give you two some time to talk." his mom walks out, leaving just me and Alex in the kitchen. It was silent, so i broke it asking "Is it ok if i stay for a couple more days, i'm not ready to go home yet." he nods at me. He pulls me into a hug, "I'll protect you." i smile through his shirt. I shivered. "Are you cold?" he asked. i nod. "Follow me," he says. He takes my hand and leads me upstairs. We walk into his room and he opens up his closet. "You can pick a sweatshirt you like." I smile at him. I look around and one caught my eye. It was the sweatshirt he always wore. It was his lacrosse hoodie. I picked it up and showed it to him. "That's my favorite hoodie, but i'll let you wear it." he says. I laugh. "Well now it is mine." I say. I laugh at him, he lunges at we and tackles me landing on his bean bag, he was under me, i layed on his chest smiling at him. "Ok, but don't ruin it." he says sweetly. I pat his chest and say i won't. I get up and offer him my hand. he takes it and i pull him up. I put the hoodie on. I t was a little big on the sleeves, but it was comfortable. It smelled like old spice and sweat, Perfect combination. I throw myself on his bed, looking at the ceiling. He lays down next to me. "what are you thinking about." he asks. "You." i say. he smiles but doesn't say anything. I looked over at the clock. It was almost 10. I yawned. He started to get up, but i grabbed his arm and asked him if he could stay. He nods. He wraps his arms around me, hugging me to his chest. I could feel his heart beating fast, mine probably was too. I drifted off, soon falling asleep.