💔

I woke up nice and fresh with the sun shining into my room as soon as I opened my eyes. Although it was sadly a school morning. *sigh*
It's been a month or so since me and Michael started going out, and I can't express enough how I feel.
I get that feeling in me, them butterflies. When ever his soft hands touch my skin them chills that run down my spine.
I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Today was Friday , oh sweet Friday,
the good thing is that my school don't have a uniform so it's easier for me to get ready.
I put on my ripped jeans and Michaels yellow champion hoodie with my favourite white trainers.
I let my hair out nice and curly,put on my hoops ,my lipgloss, picked up my bag ,my phone and earphones, kissed my mama goodbye and left the house with a radiant smile on my face.
Every Friday me and Micheal met at the bus stop to go school together. We hadn't told anyone except our close friends about our relationship because we knew it would cause too much drama and that's the last thing we wanted.

When I arrived at the bus stop, he was already there. Waiting for me. He saw me and stood up, "Hey b" he said with a smile on his face, as always.
"Hey" I kissed his cheek and he hugged me.
We spoke about how we was for a while until our bus came.
We hopped on the bus and sat down on the seats which were luckily next to each-other
I touched his warm soft hand and he grabbed mine and our fingers intertwined. Made my heart skip a beat.
We got to school everyone looked at him,
"Leilani I have to go I'll talk to you later" Micheal said.
And he went off without letting me reply
Without saying I love you.
Just left. Left me. Alone.
After that same Friday. Things changed
I didn't know how to feel, but I let it go because I love him and I believe he loves me too.
.............................................................................

He stopped meeting me on Fridays. We stopped talking to much in school. We didn't call every night like we use to, it got hard to sleep sometimes, I would stay up and wait in hopes he would call, I wouldn't sleep for a whole night, and the next night he wouldn't call me. The lack of sleep took me down.

There was something different, he didn't talk the same way. It was starting to hurt, we have been together for 5 months now.
I can't let him go, I'm pulling him close, I love him so much.
He said he was gonna call me at five so I should get a call in about 2 minutes. I sit on my bed and wait patiently

*My phone rings*
I bend and look over and he was calling
"LOML🌎❤️"
(LOML= Love Of My Life)
I picked up
"Hey boo" I said
"Hey em we need to talk" he said softly
I felt it , in my heart and chest, I physically felt all the pain already following I knew what was gonna happen, of course this was gonna happen sooner or later, I knew it.
"Sure, whats up" i said curiously
"I think we should break up, I know you have noticed we have been kinda distant and I just know that I've been hurting you and I just can't do this. I want to try focus on my things, I love you ok like this ain't anything you did wrong, This ain't something you said, this is just something that well, I feel like it's right"
My heart , I could literally feel my heart falling apart. My eyes flooding. He left. He just broke up with me. Now he's gone. The only thing I loved. The only thing I had. Has left me. Alone.
"It's ok, I understand. I hope your able to focus on your things. I love you aswell. Have a nice rest of the afternoon and a good sleep" I replied back making sure my voice didn't break
"I'm so-" I cut him off
"It fine i swear, don't worry about me, bye Micheal"
I hung up.
I left my phone on my desk charging
I sat back on my teddy and burst. I was a balloon that was over filled up with air. I was a sponge. I sucked in so many tears I just couldn't hold them any longer.
I cried for the rest of that night
The day after
The day after that
The day after that day
I was heart broken
He gave me his love and I got addicted.

Michaels POV

I had to do this, i couldn't continue this relationship. I couldn't continue to hurt her. I knew any day would be my last , i didn't want her to carry that pain...