❤️

A cold night , just like any other.
I was sitting in front of my desk looking out the window.
A perfect layer of clear darkness covered the sky like the blanket I wore to keep me warm.
The stars were beautiful decoration and the moon was shining brighter than any other night.
I felt the Cool air connect to my skin leaving me goosebumps. I laid back on my chair and stretched my body.

It was close to been 11:30pm, I got a text.
Buzz. There it went again ,another one.
I reached over to my bed to grab my phone
And I see it ,
A smile grew on my face, my eyes smiled along with it,

It was him,Micheal,He was tall and of a mixed skin tone, His hair always so perfectly curly with lightened tips , His eyes were the colour of honey. His body was built pretty well and you could tell he went gym.
His voice was so sweet, he could talk all day and I'll just forever be mesmerised.
And right now he was texting me.

I went on to the IMessage app and read the text
Him-Hey b
-How are you?
Me- Hey x
-I'm alright, how about you
Him-I'm good just checking up on you I didn't see you much around school today so I thought there was something wrong
Me-Oh, no Im fine nothing happened it was just that I didn't feel too well
Him-and are you feeling better now?
Me- yeah I'm feeling great
Him-That's good I'm glad you are
-Wanna meet sometime?
Me-You want to meet with me?
Him-Yeah I do
-12.00 on Saturday to watch a movie?
Me-You know that sounds great
Him- Alright see you then x
Me-❤️
Him-❤️

I pulled the phone close to my chest, my cheeks were a shining bright red.
I put my phone on my desk and undo my bed covers. I slide myself into the warmness and hugged the massive teddy I had.
I couldn't stop smiling it seemed surreal. Soon enough my mind got tired of the thought and left it to rest.

Saturday Morning

The sun was rising, the birds were singing, the trees remained still and asleep. I could smell food from my bedroom. The smell of nice warm arepas and buñuelos. I went down to the kitchen with an even bigger smile than the one I had for the past week. Me and the boy,Micheal, had spoken so much recently and today I was meeting him. Alone. No one else.
Me and him. Only.
I dodged all questions my parents threw at me about the meet up, soon after I finished eating I rushed to my room.
I put on light blue very ripped skinny jeans with a tight yellow crop top that wrote babe in the middle with a small rose next to it. A gold necklace that had my name on it, my large hoop earrings and not to forget my strawberry lipgloss.
I got a text. It was him, he was outside waiting for me. I told my parents I had to go. I put on my favourite perfume I took my light pink MK bag and left.
There he was. Alone. With no one else. Standing infront of me. Smiling.
He came closer and hugged me, my heart was racing it wouldn't stop
It felt like it was about to leave my chest.
I hugged him back.
"You ready b?" He said softly and sweetly
"Y-Yeah sure let's go" I replied
We were gonna watch a movie that had just came out it's called "Secrets".
It was a movie that had honestly interested me and I was gonna go watch it with my friends. I'm guessing he over heard me speaking about it

We walked next to each other quite close but not close enough to touch. We talked and laughed and I don't know if it was just me but I felt something, something in my heart every time he looked at my eyes. It definitely didn't feel like it was just me.

We arrived at the cinema. It had an average amount of people, but it was quite early so it wasn't that much of an issue.
"Let me go get the tickets I already have a reference number, go to the queue it will make it easier" Michael said
"Sure" I replied , a bit less nervous than other times. He smiled. I melted. It was something I couldn't resist.
When he came back he hugged me straight, tight and warm. He took a deep breath in calmness, He made deep eye contact with me.
My heart was about to explode.
"Next" said the cashier.
Micheal ordered
"What would you want b" he said sweetly, placing his arm softly around me
"Popcorn and a slushy seems fine to me" I said
"Alright then , that's it then" said Micheal firmly at the cashier.
He removed the arm around my neck and instead put it around my waist.
I blushed softly and took a deep breath.
We got given our food.