Hellevator

"boy I have such a bad headache" I silently said to myself while waking up.

it was currently eight o'clock on Saturday the sun was shinning so bright into my room that I don't need to turn my light on. I walked into the living room where my younger sister and my parents are sitting and watching TV. But my lazy ass was still in underwear and a shirt so when my mom came in the kitchen where I was standing she kicked my ass "go and put on some pants" then immediately after, my father turned around and said "hey let this boy do it his legs need some freedom". I turned around and laughed like my mom and went on with making my own breakfast, without wearing pants.

I spent the half day with my family laying on our sofas and talking. We have a really good relationship well just that my sisters and I fight a lot but I still love these rascals. My mom and I were making lunch and after we all have eaten I went to my room because I got a phone call from Chris (Chan).

"Hey what up mate" I said while closing the door to my room

"hi, listen Jisung went missing since this morning is he by any chance at yours?" he asked

"what he got missing, no he is not but did you call him?"

"yeah sure but he won't pick up"

"and the others"

"I asked all of them we wanted to meet up and try to find him..." he could't finish I replied

"I'm coming with you guys when and where"

"so well we are in front of you're door"

"open the door asshole" I heard Hyunjin screaming from the back

"hahaha okey I need to put some other clothes on and will come"

"okey mate just hurry up"

I put my phone down and changed in the split of a second I grabbed my bag, my phone and went to the front door "hey mom Jisung went missing and my friends and I want to look where he is ist that okey" "oh my god yeah sure sweetie We will call you if he went by" I nooded and opened the door.

"hi so lets go" I Grabbed my Board and we knew where we are driving to. We arrived at our chill place woojin and Seungmin did literally throw there bikes. every body was looking at one door I went into the last one. "JISUNG!!!!!!" I heard everywhere around me so it made no sense to scream his name too. I wanted to look if he did go back to the elevator. he was so fascinated about it that maybe who knows. I stood in front of the door and opened it but there was no elevator anymore just JISUNG..... "OH MY GOD YOU DUMBASS" I heard a voice behind me it was Chan "really jisung what do you thought?" woojin said now the others joined us too. everybody kept talking but he didn't reply. I was suspicious thats why I walked over to him. "hey bro" I slowly Said and after I sat in front of him he automatically hugged me. one side of me was confused nut the other was worried. "what did happen" I asked him, he then looked me into the eyes and I was freaking out for a second "who did that to you" now the others came to the other side to see him but jisung didn't say anything "it's okey now we are here"

"I-i-i wanted to see if this elevator really works and after I entered this room the door behind closed first I thought it's the wind so I went to the elevator and opened it..." I didn't let him finish

"WAIT.. you said the door of the elevator was closed?" he just nodded confused and now chills did go down my spine "it was wide open when we left" I said frightened

"maybe the wind closed it like you said" jeongin said

"the door of the elevator is hella heavy" I said

"so anyway when I opened the door and entered I pressed the button to the second floor and it was moving but slowly I was holding on to a wall then it made the ding sound when an elevator arrives. the moment I wanted to step in I felt something hitting my face not like a hand but something like metal I think every thing up there is destroyed. I stumbled back and the elevator closed and drove with such a speed that it lifted me up" he said we all were just shock "but where is the elevator now?" Channie asked "i don't know" he said while looking at us.

After this conversation we drove him home and chilled in his backyard at the pool just his mom was home and was hugging him very tightly about ten minutes. His mom made us some lemonade. It just had four seats so we  sat on the floor. We talked about the elevator after his mother went inside to talk with a friend that just came by.
"But I ask myself how can a maybe about 10'ooo pounds heavy elevator disappear?" Changbin asked.

Nobody knows.

„But guys you don't believe that this is not a Normal elevator?" Minho asked "it needs to be something magical an elevator doesn't disappear out of nowhere" Seungmin said. I nodded my head.

"Yeah and we need to find out what it is" Hyunjin said
„but not today" I said
„Well then let's look again on Monday" Chan requested we all agree to that. „Well today is a really beautiful day let's go and skate" Changbin said, we didn't knew what we wanted to do cause it's like half past two in the afternoon so we decided to go and change and after we go skateboarding and doing some tricks. I went home and changed into this...

After that I got back with my homies and we drove to a skatepark

After that I got back with my homies and we drove to a skatepark. It was kind of unknown that's why there was like nobody. We played music, made some tricks, started dancing, all in one was it a great afternoon it was getting late and we decided to walk home slowly.

But somehow Jisung was not in the best mood
„Mate you tired or?" I asked him, he turned around and smiled weakly „yeah" I was still worried but okey. After a while we came across our chill place and Woojin has put his arm around jisung to support him walk, but he moved away and ran into the building.
„Fuck what is with that boy?" Chan asked and ran after him.
The moment we entered the building we heard something big moving it sounded like walls were moving.
I know that sounds weird but it's the truth.
Did you watch maze runner then you know how it should sound and if not imagine.
We ran to room 9 and entered all the following rooms until we got to the elevator in that moment it made a ,ding dong' sound and it opened by itself.
„Shit where did he go" Woojin asked
Then a deep raspy voice said out of like a destroyed audio tuner. „Hell........hell.....hell.e.va.tor" all of us where startled.
I was the first to enter the elevator „what are you doing" seungmin asked „gonna get  my best friend" I said and wanted to close the door then Chan stepped his foot into the door „not without us" and everyone entered Chan closed the door and Jeongin presses the floor to hell.
It started moving and again it sounded like walls.
It was getting way brighter and we could see through the little edges but not enough.

It stopped

It opened

We saw Jisung on an open place looking around and we all ran to him. Chan Held him by the shoulder and Jisung looked up and we all looked up there.

fuck.

to be continued.....