(little prolog) school life

(what up my friends I'm back with a new stray kids story but this one is going to be in English cause I don't know why. but like you already saw the titles will be from stray kids song titles. it was an idea that just popped out of my head and I'm really satisfied with it....... so and the last thing than let's go so they will not be idols or related to the music industry.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking at the time and immediately let out a big sight, everyone was now looking back at me. My friends just laughed at the fact that I'm so annoyed of school. my teacher just looked at me but turned again and wrote the last sentence. only a half hour is left before the last period is over and the weekend begins. I let my head fell on the table of frustration.

after 30 minutes what felt like five hours I heard the bell ring. I grabbed my bag and my longboard and was gone. I drove thru the hallway of our school, slammed the door open and jumped down the stairs and waited in the corner for my friends. After 2 minutes Changbin slowly walked to me "Boy Felix we were yelling you're name like 20 times but you didn't hear us you should really go see the doctor" I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

just seconds after, the other boys came and we drove to our favorite place it was like and old building from the outside but when you enter it it has like an inner garden and there are old sofas and things we brought there

this place already exists so long like we are now 19 and we found it when we were 11 or something like this.

this building has like 5 floors and stairs but we didn't wanna go up because we don't want to investigate in something, cause we don't know why this building is abandoned but it must been something terrible, at some rooms it looks like it has been burned and in others it looks like there have been shootings or something. as always we were just sitting there and not really doing something well maybe just Jisung and me were sitting there and just breathing the others were trying to figure out what we are going to play. "why don't we just play hide and seek" jisung said without any emotion. I just started laughing.

everybody agreed even if it just was a joke but I think they were just to bored so they just wanted to do anything. Chan was picked to find us. I just walked left and through about five rooms and came out in a bigger room and I was really confused cause we did explore the floor down here just to make sure nobody is living here. at the end of the room there was a little door, I was so curious that I walked over to that door and opened it without hesitating and what I saw startled me somehow.

It was an elevator but a really old one it has those metal doors where you need to close the door by yourself.

Meanwhile found Chan everybody and yelled my name to tell me that I won and can come out but I was so focused on the elevator that I didn't reply. I opened the door and was surprised how big it was it could hold all nine of us. i wanted to enter it when I got a phone call from Woojin hyung

"where are you!!!" he screamed

"i- I don't know but you need to see this"

"but where are you Felix"

" i walked trough the room nine and walked through five other rooms and saw a door walk through this door I'm there"

"okey we are on our way"

its weird but all the rooms here have numbers from one to nine.

"well hi Felix" I heard Seungmin saying "what the Frick is that" hyunjin asked me "well it is a elevator if you can read" jeongin replied. Hyunjin just gave him the ,stfu' face "well if you read correctly it says HELLevator" well Minho was right. "let's try if it still works" Jisung added "no wait we don't know when this was last used" woojin said. I nodded "look guys it really has a floor thats called hell just after the fifth" Chan said. we all looked at each other and wanted to enter we heard a thunder "well next time" hyunjin said and ran out of the room. We all followed him cause we can't stay here when a thunderstorm begins cause last time Minho got and electric shock and needed to go to the hospital fr about a week. I was the last to leave the room. I looked back at the elevator and saw that we left the door open, I wanted to close it quick but Chan dragged be out of all the rooms. we grabbed our bikes or longboards and drove out of the building.

after that our ways separated I was the only one living far away from school. When I saw my house the thunder sounds became even louder. In the right moment our garage door opened and I saw my dad parking our car in it and I drove in the garage. "oh my god Felix you startled me" "sorry dad" "what happened to you come in to the house and change you're clothes you will Catch a cold I will place you're board on the hallway where it can dry" "thank you" I opened the door to our house and entered my mom was scared to from me "wow thank you am I that scary" "no darling you just scared me I didn't expect you coming from that door" I giggled, nodded and went to my room to change myself.

......to be continued.....