15th

Hi! Are people still reading this?

A/N (PLEASE PLEASE READ) : It has been a year since I've published this story and yet, I have only decided to continue it now. I am really really sorry for those who have been waiting. I have no excuses. I have been procrastinating too much and school is just getting more and more hectic. Today, I have decided to continue this story. I have nothing else better to do, so why not?

Update schedule is not clear though. You see, I've been binge watching a lot of anime shows so...

If you're reading this right now, then, from the bottom of my heart, thank you❤

Also, votes and comments would be very much appreciated. I am in the middle of debating whether I should continue writing or not. Some of you may know this and some may not but my story has been called trash by someone and that didn't really help my confidence in writing, thus, stopping for a while.

I love you all❤

________________________________

"Baek-hyung"

"Baek-hyung"

"Baek-hyung"

"Baek-hyung"

"Baek-hyung"

"Baek-hyung"

"BAEK-HYUNG!!!!"

Chanyeol shouted. He keeps on calling out to his hyung--ehem boyfriend ehem-- but he seems to be thinking about something very important.

Baekhyun looked at him. Gosh he was so in love with this boy.

"I was asking if you're hungry?"

Baekhyun looked at him while thinking. Was he hungry? No. He is not. But looking at Chanyeol, he could sense that he was hungry. So therefore, "Yes, I'm hungry. Where do you want to it?" Chanyeol smiled. He has been wanting to go to Dream's for a while now. He told this to Baekhyun and he immediately took a turn to go there.

It was an ordinary day for the both of them. After Baekhyun confessed to him, he was so happy. So happy that he actually cried and the next day, when he saw Baekhyun sleeping beside him, he cried again thinking everything was just a dream. It has been months since that happened.

What a cute baby

He could still perfectly remember how confused and panicked Baekhyun looked when he saw him crying. He thought he was sick or something but when he explained shyly, Baekhyun just laughed and kissed him.

"Idiot, everthing I told you last night was real." He said that after the kiss. Just remembering it right now, he could feel his cheeks heat up and he's pretty sure he is as red as some tomato now.

"We're here~" Baekhyun sing-songed as he parks his car. He got off the car and opened the other door for his baby brother and smiled as he held his hands towards the restaurant.

As they walk together hand in hand, people can't help but look at them and whisper. Baekhyun paid no attention. That was, until, he looked at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol had his head looking down. He wasn't used to people telling him that he shouldn't be with Baekhyun. He will never get used to it. He wanted to be with his Baek-hyung. Why can't people accept that?

He felt Baekhyun squeeze his hand. Looking up to him, he saw his hyung giving him a smile. One that could make his heart beat fast anytime.

"Don't mind them. I'm here."

Yes, as long as his Baek-hyung is here, there is nothing to worry about.

_____________________________

"Have you heard of the news?" The lady turned to the voice who just said that. Looking at her butler, she asked him. "What news?"

"She is alive."

She knows too well who her butler is pertaining to and she can't help but wonder. How the hell is she alive? Something was not adding up.

She was supposed to be dead.

She made sure of that.

"How?"

_______________________________

"Sehun, you look stupid."

Baekhyun said ever-so bluntly. Sehun just huffed in annoyance as he rolled his eyes because of his bestfriend.

"I don't remember inviting you here. Did you seriously just come here to judge my choice of clothing?" Sehun frowned. Baekhyun smiled.

"Of course not! I have something for you to do~!"

Sehun knows this tone of voice so well he hated it.

__________________________

"Okay, so is everything settled now?"

After several hours of planning something with Baekhyun, Sehun rolled his eyes while saying, "Yes, master." Baekhyun laughed as he saw Sehun's defeated figure. "Just do it, okay? I promise I'll help!"

Sehun groaned. Why was Baekhyun even making an effort for a birthday? He didn't know. He didn't want to question. He didn' even want to help but seeing his bestfriend look happy, he can't just say no.

Ah, the things people do for love.

____________________________

Okay, shitty chapter. I'm sorry. This needs to be like this for the next one.

Thank you for reading!❤