Part 8

Anurag was nervous about Guman's and Saras' arrival.Anu:Prerna,all arrangements are over.Right?P:Anurag...don't get tensed.Everything is alright.Finally Guman and Saras arrived.Anurag and Prerna could'nt take their face off Saras.His face had love,affection,humbleness,simplicity and innocence.Anu:Come inside please..They got inside.Guman:We have come here for my son Saras.Anurag and Prerna smiled.Anu:We know and we are grateful for that.Gum:Before we get into a relationship I have to confess something.They all became serious.Gum:Saras is not my real son.He is my step son.Anurag,Prerna,Sooraj And Manjari were shocked.Saras became dull.Gum:But please don't reject Saras just because of this.Though he is not my real son he is like my own son.After his mother's death his father married me to look after him.From then I have given him love and affection.Anurag and Prerna smiled.P:Your love for Saras is seen on your face.We are happy to get a son in law like Saras.Saras smiled.Guman:Thanks a lot for accepting my Saras.Where is Kumud?I am dying to see Kumud.Manjari:We will bring Kumud now.Manjari went inside.Manjari and Geet brought Kumud.Saras could'nt take his eyes off her.She was looking gorgeous in her blue silk saree.Kumud blushed seeing Saras looking at her romantically.
Kumud touched Guman's feet.Gum:I have to admit that my Saras has chosen an Angel.I liked Kumud very much.They all were happy.Gum:Now let us fix their wedding.Anu:Why not?We are so happy.Saras looked at Anurag and Prerna emotionally.Then he fell at their feet.Anu:What are you doing?P:Get up beta.S:I don't have words to thank you all for giving me Kumud.She is the most wonderful gift I have ever got in my life.I can't live without her.I promise you all that I will keep my Kumud happy.Guman's face became dull.Anurag became emotional:Beta...Kumud is gifted with the most precious thing like you.
Prerna smiled.

Saras and Kumud were very emotional.
All were very happy.Guman got irritated seeing Saras and Kumud exchanging romantic glances.Gum:Now we have to leave.Thank you all.Saras and Kumud became sad.Gum:Don't be sad children.Very soon the wedding will take place.Then you both will be together forever.Till then can't you guys bear a small separation?Saras-Kumud smiled.Saras-Guman left.Geet tickled Kumud:Wow Kumud...finally your marriage is fixed.Sooraj:Hey...Kumud..you tickle Geet back as her marriage was fixed long ago with her NRI boy friend Maan.Geet blushed.Kumud tickled her.Geet –Kumud laughed.

Yash-Meera's haldi function...

Meera's skin was glowing because of the haldi paste.
Geet:Meera,i heard that haldi makes the skin glow.On your wedding you will be very beautiful and Yash will be flattered.
Meera blushed.

Kumud was smiling at Meera.Saras was watching her and smiling.Kumud saw him smiling at her.She blushed.

Saras went near her and whispered:You are so beautiful that looking at you itself is a beautiful feeling.Your eyes are so beautiful...
She blushed.

aa.Nkho.n kii gustaakhiyaa.n maaf ho.n
ik Tuk tumhe.n dekhatii hai.n
jo baat kahanaa chaahe zubaa.n
tumase ye vo kahatii hai.n

Saras rested his chin on Kumud's shoulder.S:Are you shy?She was even more shy.
Kumud walked away slowly.She was still blushing.Saras followed her.

aa.Nkho.n kii sharm-o-hayaa maaf ho.n
uThii aa.Nkhe.n jo baat naa kah sakii.n
jhukii aa.Nkhe.n vo kahatii hai.n
aa.Nkho.n kii gustaakhiyaa.n ...

Kumud reached another room.Saras stood close to her with a smile.

kaajal kaa ik til tumhaare labo.n pe lagaa luu.n
haa.n cha.ndaa aur suuraj kii nazaro.n se tumako bachaa luu.n
Saras whispered in her ears:I love you Kumud.
Kumud blushed.