Part 14

Guman raised her voice:Kumud!Don't act smart.I can still harm Saras.Suddenly Geet and Maan came in.They were shocked.Geet:So this was your true colour Guman aunty.Because of you Kumud had to be away from Saras.You are so cruel.Maan:You sinned by separating eternal lovers like Saras and Kumud.You don't deserve pardon.Gum:Who needs your pardon.You guys cannot even touch me.Guman left.Geet:She did so much.Still she has no regrets.Geet looked at Kumud:Kumud,so she was the reason why you hid your love for Saras?Why did you suppress your pain Kumud?You could have at least shared it with me.Kumud hugged Geet and cried.Geet looked at Maan.Her eyes were wet:Thank you Maan for bringing me here.Otherwise I would not have known how much mental stress my sister was having.M:Hey Geet...don't be so emotional.I like to see the bubbly chirpy Geet.He patted her.Slowly Geet smiled.Kumud thought:Geet is lucky to be with her love.I am near my love,still very much far away from him.Geet and Maan told everything to Anurag,Prerna,Sooraj and Manjari.They were shocked.

Anurag cupped Kumud's face in his hands:Kumud,you suppressed your pain and hide it from your parents?
Kumud cried:Papa...i did'nt have any other option to protect Saras.

i did'nt have any other option to protect Saras

Prerna:We will not let Guman do anything.How did she pretend to be so innocent?

Sooraj burned with anger:I will not leave that witch for hurting my sister.Kumud:I knew that you all will become violent.That's why I hid the truth from you all.She is a very dangerous woman.Anurag:Any dangerous woman will be harmless once she gets exposed.Expose her in front of Saras.K:But how papa?She is very cunning.It's not easy to trap her.Maan:I have an idea.Geet rang up Saras:Saras,this is Geet.He was surprised:Geet!G:I have a surprise for you.You will be very happy.He felt positive vibration.He thought:Is Geet going to bring Kumud to me?G:You need to come to the place I call you.S:Sure,I will come.Kumud met Guman.K:Till now you kept threatening me.You told me not to unite with Saras.But now I have taken a decision.I have decided to go back to Saras.Guman screamed:Kumudddddddddddddd!No...I will not let you do that.K:Who needs your permission?We will unite.You can't separate us this time.G:I will kill your Saras like I killed his parents.Then how will you guys unite?Suddenly they heard Saras' voice from behind."You murdererrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"Guman was shocked.S:You killed my parents?And because of you only Kumud refused to marry me?Gum:No Saras.You are misunderstanding me.S:I heard everything.You killed my parents.I can't forgive you for that.Saras ran to her and caught her neck.Gum:Saras,control yourself.I only brought you up.You should not forget that.S:No mercy for you.You don't deserve that.You killed my parents.I can never forgive you.Suddenly Guman pushed him and took a knife from her hand bag.She pointed the gun at him.Gum:Enough I tolerated you for years.Not anymore.I will kill you right now and put the blame on Kumud.Everybody will accuse her of killing her ex-boy friend.They all know how she ditched you on the wedding day.When you started blackmailing her she killed you.Thatwill be story people will narrate.Guman laughed loudly.Saras and Kumud were shocked.Kumud started crying:No...Guman was about to shoot Saras.Kumud closed her eyes in fear and pain.She heard the sound of firing the bullet.

She screamed opening her eyes:Sarasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss