&Prologue&

&Introvert&

I unlocked my phone. Hoping. Hoping for that one notification to make it all better. But there never was one, there hasn't been for 3 and a half months. Every time I pick up my phone, my throat feels tight, my lip starts to shake, my heart sinks. I sink back onto my bed, surrounded by piles of books I meant to sort out months ago, dreaming about the things that could have been.

I thought about him everyday, trying so hard to keep my feelings close to me and no one else. But he pried them away from me. And broke me. He led me on, telling me the things I wanted to hear. I was wrong, my friends were wrong, my heart was wrong. It led me to do things I regret, but it led me to do something I'll never look back from.

&Extrovert&

Ellie-

Speak tomorrow? Xxx

Me-

Night Cutie x

I sighed and tossed my phone onto my desk. I wasn't going to speak to her. I never did. They all fall in love with me but I just.....can't.

The attention gave me confidence, it gave me self security. It made me feel needed, it made me feel like I could maybe feel the same way as one of them. I'd never come across a girl any different from the last- they're all the same, it's like falling for a clone, it's just boring. The problem is never that I'm too boring, or normal. I'm different, people remember me, so the blame always went to their part. My mind just stopped me every time I felt necessary to say it.

I've never said it.