Chapter 3

I'M BACK!!!

( Ticci Toby's P.O.V)

It's been two months since we came back from getting Jeff, and so far everything seems alright. Jeff is uncomfortable that his older brother, Liu is here. I try my best to make him feel comfortable to the best of my ability, but thanks to Slender-Man and his stupid missions, it's been a serious pain in the ass to try to find time to hang out with Jeff. That's one of the reasons i'm lying awake at this very moment. As you've probably heard, I hate sleeping. ( If you didn't know that, go on YouTube and look at Puppet Strings Ticci Toby Facts.) Maybe if I get a drink i'll be able to fall asleep. Yes I can drink even with the gash in my cheek, I just gotta tilt my head a little.  I get up, stretching. I grab my hatchet just in case of anything to happen. I open my door and head down the hall. I then hear noises from Jeff's room. I put my ear to Jeff's door, hearing Jeff shout at someone. " Get out!" Jeff shouts, I hear a familiar chuckle.

Offender-Man.

I grab my hatchet and burst through the door. I see Offender trying to pry off Jeff's clothing. I glare at Offender, his smirk disappears from the hate in my eyes. " Let him go.." I growl. He doesn't and I throw my hatchet at him. It hits the wall in front of him, missing him by a inch. " NOW!" I shout. 

" Why should I?" Offender smirks. " Because..um...Jeff's my boyfriend!" I lie, thank god he can't read minds like Slender-Man. Offender gets a confused look on his face. Jeff looks at me, even though he was just as shocked than Offender-Man, he just wanted to be alone and not raped. " Prove it." Offender snaps, tossing Jeff over to me. I catch Jeff, holding him closely to my chest. I look at him, I wish I could tell him i'm sorry for what i'm about to do. I gently press my lips against Jeff's, Jeff blushes, but he kisses back. Offender growls, leaving the room. I lock the door, making sure he wouldn't come back in.

I turn to Jeff,  " W-was that y-y-your first kiss?" I ask, my twitching coming back. Jeff nods, blushing. " I-i-i'm sorry J-Jeff I didn't-" I was cut off by Jeff gently kissing my again, wrapping his arms around my neck. I blink in surprise, but I get a weird feeling, and I like it. Jeff pulls away, " I'm sorry." Jeff apologizes, blushing madly.  " Jeff," I begins to say, curling his hair behind his ear, " I think I really love you." Jeff looks at me, surprised and seemingly happily. " I love you too Toby." Jeff smiles. " Can you sleep in here tonight, in case Offender comes back?" Jeff asks shyly, I chuckle and agree. I lay down with Jeff, holding him closely to my body.

Jeff falls asleep, I text Slendy about the whole Offender-Man thing. He tells me to watch over Jeff and he'll talk to him outside of the house tomorrow and won't let him come back. Good riddance.

( The next day...)

I woke up to commotion from down stairs. I grumble to myself, I look around the room. Wait, this is Jeff's room. I then remember what happened, I hiss at the thought of Offender-Man. Better watch over Jeff more carefully. Speaking of which, hehe. I look to Jeff, who was sleeping on my chest. His face was covered by his bangs, and covers. I kiss his head, " Morning." Jeff mumbles, looking up at me. I blush, his baby blue eyes shimmering. 

Jeff kisses my right cheek, the on without the gash. " Morning." Jeff replies back. We both get ready for the day and go to the back yard. Today is a free day for everyone, like a vacation day. We all get one each month, so we all spend it together. This time were all having a barbecue. And it's gonna be awesome! E.J, L.J, Sally, and Lazari are busy setting up the pool. Ben is helping Masky with the fire, and Hoodie and Jason are starting to cook the food. Clockwork comes out from the kitchen, " Hey Toby, can you help me?" She asks. 

I nod and look to Jeff. " I won't be long." I say, kissing his head. Jeff giggles, and nods. I go to help Clocky get the table ready. I smooth out the table cloth, and Clockwork brings out hot dog buns and burger buns. " So, you and Jeffy huh?" Clocky says, looking at me slyly. I blush behind my mouth mask and I look at her. " You know?!" I whisper, she nods and chuckles. " So, what have you done?~" She asks, nudging me slightly. 

" Nothing but kiss." I say pushing her elbow back to her. She nods, " Taking it slow, I like it dude." I roll my eyes that are hidden behind my goggles. I glance over at Jeff, who is sweeping the deck with a broom to get all the leaves and grass off from yesterdays lawn moving. Pinkameana, who also lives here with Scootaloo, was helping Jeff clean. They are both singing their hearts out, their singing " I'll Sleep When I'm Dead"  Jeff notices me staring at him, he blushes, but waves at me. 

Just as I finish, I see Jane and Liu come from the left side of the house. Who. Invited. Them!? Jane starts talking to Clockwork, I leave and back over to Jeff and Pinkie. " Uh oh, twitchy boy alert. Better check up on those cupcakes!" Pinkie jokes, messing with my hair. She pats Jeff's shoulder, going inside. " They almost have the pool up, wanna swim?" I ask, looking over at the pool. Jeff nods, " Sure, might be fun."