Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV:

"Do you think she'll be here at the fansign this time?" I whispered to Taehyung, while fixing my tie.

"Jungkook...its been 4 years already..." Tae sighed and shook his head sadly.

"I know...but there might be a possibility." I was hopeful.

"Maybe" Tae put on his jacket and squeezed my shoulder encouragingly, before exiting the dressing room.

In truth I knew he really didn't think she'd come...

I mean he was right,
it had been 4 years.

4 years ago, and I still had remembered Y/N.

I admit it's strange that I remembered that one girl.

I don't know why...

Maybe it was because she was so concerned about my well-being.....or the fact that she was so beautiful....

But whatever it was, I definitely wanted to see her again.

The only person I had told this all this to was Taehyung.

I was closest to him out of all the hyungs, and I knew he could be trusted.

~      ~      ~

Sometime later, the fansign had started already, and there I was, seated at the head table with the hyungs.

Thankfully, Tae sat next to me.

I scanned the crowd of ARMY faces, hoping to spot the one face I wanted.

But no such luck...

"Jungkook, I think you should give it a rest...there's no way you'll find her in that crowd..." Tae said softly.
"Besides, Y/N probably doesn't have the same appearance as she did all those years ago."

I opened my mouth to argue, but closed it, realizing that Tae had a point.

I was beginning to give up hope that I'd ever see her again.

It was time to stop searching for her and accept the truth.

With great effort, I focused all my attention to the next fan infront of me, and began conversing with her.

"What's your name?" I smiled warmly at the beaming fan.

It was not too long before her time was up and we were waving goodbye to each other.

I started to doodle, while waiting for the next fan to approach me.

"Goodbye, Y/N." I thought glumly as a wave of sadness came over me.

"Hey, Jungkook, are you alright?" A small voice suddenly said.

Wait...

That felt familiar...

Like I've heard a similar question like that before...

Along with the same voice..

My head shot up as I locked eyes with the girl standing infront of me.

My heart stopped for a moment, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Y-Y/N....." I said hoarsely.

💜      💜      💜
______________________________________

End of Chapter 2!

How'd u like?
Feel free to comment
And remember to vote! Thanks :)