Chapter 1

4 Years Later...
Y/N's POV:

Today was the day!
After many days of anticipation, I was elated to find out that I was in fact one of the lucky winners that was picked to attend yet another BTS fansign!

It had been 4 years since I had gone to one of BTS's fansign meetings.

I was so happy to have met them all in person, after supporting them for so long, and so grateful to be able to see them once again.

I still had the faithful album that each member had signed, sitting in my drawer.

Throughout the years, I had looked through it, reflecting back on my encounter with each member.

But my mind would always linger on Jungkook, for I felt a deeper connection to him than any of the members.

Remembering the conversation the two of us had, I realized that I understood him more than I understood the others.

When I had asked Jungkook if he was alright, I knew he hadn't been entirely honest with the answer he gave me.

But I didn't mind.

Because it was clear he just didn't want me to worry.

It just showed how thoughtful he is with his fans, and I really respected him.

All of Bangtan is so thoughtful, and it warmed my heart just thinking about how special these 7 boys are.

I just couldn't wait to thank them again for everything they've done at the fansign.

I doubted very much that they'd remember me, after all it had been 4 years since I'd met them, and how in the world is it possible for them to remember me, 1 ARMY, out of the millions of ARMYs out there?

Glancing at my watch, I realized that it would be time to go in a few hours and I had to get ready.

Getting up from lying on my bed, I stretched my arms above my head.

"Time to jump in the shower, ARMY girl." I said aloud, with a grin on my face.

"Talking to yourself again?" My best friend, Minho suddenly appeared by the doorway with a smirk.

I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Is there a problem with that?"

Minho shrugged.
"Well, I guess I finally just gotta accept that my bestie is a weirdo." He teased.

"Pabo" I smacked him on the arm, playfully.

"Aish! No wait it's a good thing!" He told you, while rubbing his sore arm.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah....cuz you're my weirdo." Minho blew me a kiss.

"You're too cheesy, you know that?"

"I know it babe"

I rolled your eyes at him.

This was Minho...always teasing me in annoying ways.

"Anyway, 'Loverboy', it's time for you to go" I said, shoving Minho out to the front door.

"Hey wait, I just got here!" He whined.

"Yeah but I gotta take a shower and get ready for the fansign" I reminded him.

"Oh yeah." Minho smiled.
"I hope you have a great time Y/N." He hugged me.

Minho wasn't really into BTS, but he supported me in what I like, which is why I was so thankful to have a supportive best friend.

"Thank you bro." I hugged him back.
"And sorry to make you leave." I apologized as the two of us broke apart.

"I'll forgive you on one condition." Minho paused for a moment.
"You must tell me all about your experience at the fansign." He demanded, as he began to walk out of my apartment.

"Done!" I agreed.

"I want every detail!" He called over his shoulder.

"Will do!"

💜      💜      💜
______________________________________

End of Chapter 1!

Feel free to comment
And I'd appreciate it if you'd vote on my story! Thanks :)

Ahh I love Y/N's relationship with Minho lol❤