Childhood

Last night's happening haunted Tin on his sleep.

It is just how he was during his childhood days when he was still a commoner unaware of his royal bloodline. He was bullied for having no Dad growing up and was tease that his father left them because it went for another woman other than his mother.

Tin would always defend her mother and would come home bruised. His mother can simply tend to her. Whenever he is asking about his father his mother would always tell him that his father is working somewhere far away.

A day won't be completed without Tin being involve in school fights. He promise to himself no one would ever hurt him or his mother and swore that he will never be weak.

Groaning, Tin can no longer go back to sleep. Whenever he closes his eyes he remember the look on his mother's face in tears while caressing his face asking him to be strong.
That's the last time he saw her, he don't know what happen after. From what he can still remember man in suits came in looking for him and forcefully take him away from his mother.
After that day he became Tin most of his friends know. A royal, a prince but what hurts him the most is that he is a bastard son of the king. An unwanted child but given that he is still a king's son made him important. He is the only other son of the king other than his current heir and Tin's older brother.

The following day even without much sleep Tin is still as good looking as ever.
He walks on the soccer field heading for a bench under the shade of trees to skip time while waiting for Chase and Bran, the only ones he considered as true friends.

Waiting there at the same spot where he and his friends waits each other Tin saw a very familiar sight. It is Can walking outside of the dormitory alone.

 It is Can walking outside of the dormitory alone

He remember the kiss that they shared. Looking at Can he noticed how fair his skin is, definitely fits someone who is a royal.
Also, Tin eyed at Can's evenly toned body for his height not muscular not to thin, he even noticed that his butt is too emboss since Can is wearing something tight.
Then his inspection goes on to his face that has an alluring set of eyes and plum lips. They sure are soft he knows it by now.

Tin is unaware that he is now touching his lips as he remember the kiss.