Visitor

"What are you doing here Tin?!!!"

Can's voice echoed from the staircase seeing Tin comfortably sitting on the couch. Mitchel is astounded as to the amount of effort Can made just to boom his voice from where they are standing.
The servants around are simply captivated with Tin who is like an eye candy that is a rare sight in the palace since Can is mostly in Glorious.
Tin did not answer him instead he noticed the dreamy gaze he is getting from the surrounding servants. He give them a simple yet heartwarming smile which in turn make each of them blush like a ripe tomato. Can look at him and shook his head.
Mitchel act quickly.

"Eheeeemmm!"

Everyone's senses got back to their selves and quickly scatter around to do their task at the manor.

"Mitchel, can you please prepare some refreshments for us? I like to have some snack as well please."

Mitchel bow at him and walk towards the kitchen to get what the his young master requested for leaving Tin and Can alone in the spacious living area. He look at him with a interrogating eyes.

"Care to tell me what are you doing here?" Tin adjusted on his seat before turning to Can to answer. "Am I not allowed to visit you?" Typical Tin in his attitude. "What I meant was how did you know where I live? Why did you not tell me you are coming?" Can is now losing his patience. "If I told I was coming it will no longer be a surprise." Tin's answer was simple.

Before they can continue Mitchel comes back with two other female servants one carrying a pitcher a two empty glasses while the other has a the snacks Can requested for. It seems they have clubhouse sandwich, a chocolate cake and assortment of freshly sliced fruits.
The servants placed the items on the table after Mitchel finished the placemats.

"Mitchel, you may leave us I think we are good here."

"Dig in!" Can said as he pour some juice on the empty glasses.
Tin is enjoying the sandwiches while Can is now gulping his glass full of juice. "Did you hate me for coming here unannounced?" Tin said out of nowhere. Then he heard Can sighed next to him, he felt hurt a bit. "No I am happy that you are here, it's just that I am not sure how to entertain guest. I never had any guest before." Felt relieved Tin continue eating. "Will you stay here the entire break?" That one question stop Tin from taking another bite from the sandwich on his hand. "If you like I will." Then Tin felt Can's forehead on his shoulder tip.

Mitchel is walking the hallway when he saw the Queen. He immediately greeted her in. "Where is Can?" She said after she return her greeting to the manservant. "Oh! Prince Can is downstairs your grace, he is keeping his visitor a company." The old royal is puzzled. "Visitor? He never told me that we will be expecting any visitor." Mitchel followed the Queen as she walks the corridor leading the main grand staircase.
The Queen is at the balcony next to the stairs looking at Can and his visitor when she saw Can leaning in on the young man's shoulder. Mitchel saw it as well. Seeing how things are Mitchel asked the Queen if he needs to announce her arrival. "There's no need. I'll meet them both. What I need is for you to oversee the kitchen. Have our cook prepare something special. We will hold a royal banquet. I am sure this young lad is from another royal family therefore we need to show him how is our royal tradition when we have guest."
Mitchel ran back to the kitchen as soon as he got the Queen's orders. It's past ten in the morning and they usually serve lunch at eleven thirty.
The Queen descended the stair and reached Can and Tin.