Chapter 23... The End.

Katherine's POV

"You did amazing!" Carter exclaimed, walking to catch up with me. 

"I can't do this Carter! This relationship with Matthew will never work!!" I cried. Tears fell out of my eyes before I could catch them.

"You can do this, Kat." Taylor reassured me. "Mattie loves you, and he wouldn't dream of hurting you.. EVER!" Millions of emotions were running through me. I loved Matt, but I wasn't sure this plan was the best idea. I've told myself that this relationship wouldn't fail and look what happened already. I couldn't do this, and I don't think I will... Sorry? But, I'm not sorry! 

Matthew's POV

Katherine kissed me; she told me she loved me. Everything felt perfect in my life. Nothing was wrong. About two hours later, I got a text from Nash. It read, 'Bro come to the park now! We've got something to show you.' What if they planned something? What if this was all planned. Katherine and I were getting back together, and I owed the guys! I changed into khaki pants and a white button up shirt. I had to look good for my lady. I sprayed on some cologne and left for the park. When I got there, Nash, Cam, the Jacks, Taylor, Hayes, Aaron, Brent, Shawn, and Carter were there, and they didn't look all that excited. It was a hoax! I'll play along.

"Hey, guys!" I said..

"Hi, Matt." Elena said stepping out from behind Cameron. "I'm so sorry." She continued, walking up to me with paper in her hands. 

"For what?" I asked. Clearly, a hoax! Elena handed me the paper. I unfolded it, and it was a letter.. For me.

Dear Matt, 

I'm so sorry. Nash and Cam came up with an amazing plan. You were right. They were playing match-maker. The only problem in their plan was me. I couldn't do it.. I couldn't intentionally get myself hurt. It wouldn't be fair to me or you. I can't tell you how sorry I am for this. Right now, I'm on a plane going back to Georgia. I left, Matthew. Believe me, I can't believe it either. I might've just made a giant mistake, but as of right now, I think it's the right choice for me. Jenn left with me, so I'm not alone. Elena had no clue I was leaving. No one knew... Just Jenn and me. Gosh, Matt. I feel so terrible. I was only thinking of myself and not you. I'm hurting you in this process, and that was the last thing I wanted to do! It was the only way though... Matthew Lee Espinosa, I'm in love with you! I love you so damn much!! Please don't be mad and don't be hurt. Know that this was for the best. Also, know that you didn't lose me, but I think I did. Give me time, Matt. Please. Maybe we can pick up where we left off in the future.. Or not. Again, I'm sorry, Mattie. I love you, forever and always.

                                                                                                       Love, Katherine

Tears blurred my vision. Pain throbbed in my heart. I sat down on the grass with my head in my hands. She left, and she wasn't coming back. Her kiss wasn't a 'let's make things work' kiss; it was a 'goodbye' kiss. Katherine was saying goodbye to me. I love her so much, and even though she said I didn't lose her, I know I really and truly did. I lost her... I lost her... I lost Katherine Mikaelson. 

Nash's POV

The plan was going perfectly. When we got back to Elena's house, Elena went to go look in Katherine's room for Katherine, but she wasn't there. There were two pieces of paper in her place. One for Matt. One for the rest of us. Our note read, 

Dear guys and Elena, 

I'm sorry, Cameron and Nash! You're plan was absolutely perfect, but I screwed it up. I know all you guys wanted to do was help. It's not that I didn't want your help; it's that I wasn't ready for it. Matthew and I can't be together. We live in two seperate worlds. Please understand! I didn't want to get hurt. You guys are so amazing, and I wish things would've turned out differently. Taylor, I'm sorry... Nash, go get her! Cameron, stay in touch with me please! Carter, she never wanted to hurt you. Jack&Jack, thank you for everything! Brent, thanks! Shawn, can't wait to hear your voice on the radio. Hayes, she doesn't know what she lost. Aaron, thank you for helping me! I love you all. Lastly, Elena, see you back in Georgia soon! I'll miss all of you. At least we'll always have Magcon.

Jenn's POV

I hate planes! They're so boring. Katherine was right; we had to get away from there. Jace went back to being a jack ass. Carter makes me feel like shit whenever he looks at me. And, I was just Taylor's play toy. Nothing was going right. I'm glad we left, but then again, I'm really going to miss the guys! They were amazing people. I hope some of us will stay in touch!

It all started at Magcon... Magcon did this to us... It made us fall in love with people who weren't supposed to know we exist.. We fell hard. We fell in too deep. Magcon mended our broken hearts, but it also re-broke them. Magcon started all of this, and it also ended it. Memories last a lifetime, and Magcon lasts forever. Magcon will never fade far from our memories. There will always be Magcon!

And that's a rap... I loved writing this story for y'all. But, it's not over yet!

There is a sequel coming out called 'At Magcon?' It's a Nash fan fiction. It's based off of Elena, Nash, and Hayes, but everyone from this story will be in it to! I love y'all! Thank you so much for reading this story, 'Magcon!'