SIX

Draco's POV :

We decided to go to Tom's manor first to get everything he wanted and needed that was necessary to him, but before we could apparate. Aiden sneezed and disappeared in a quiet pop.

XXXXX

Aiden's POV :

When I sneezed I didn't know what happened or why my mates and everything got a lot bigger. I watched in amusement as they started panicking even using their creatures to look for me , but all of a sudden I felt something on my face and I went cross eyed to see wat was on my face, just to see I have whiskers on my face, I almost started hyperventilating until I remembered my creature inheritances, suddenly I knew that I had some how changed into my kitten form.

I was a kitten even though I was 17 years of age. After a while of watching my mates, I knew they had forgotten that they had magic, so I meowed as loudly as I could to get their attention , but it only caught Lucius's attention and he looked down at me, just as a look of realization crossed his face, he bent down to pick me up, he  started to scratch behind my ears making me purr. I was so relaxed soothing waves of my magic poured out of me. My mates almost turned into puddles of goo at the feeling and turned to me and Lucy.

XXXXX

Lucius's POV :

"It seems that our little submissive changed into his kitten form by accident." I said with amusement in my eyes. Draco, Tom and Severus walked over to me and looked at Aiden taking in one of his forms and his scent to keep track of him in any form, he might take. "I wonder if he can change back ?" Draco said as he took Aiden from my arms into his own.  Aiden tried to walk up Draco's arm, he was clumsily trying to sit on his shoulder. 

XXXXX

Draco's POV:

I watched as my little Quis Fortis (in Latin it means "brave one") try to walk up my arm to sit on my shoulder and I helped him get to his destination. "Can you change back?" I asked Aiden. My little Quis Fortis shook his head no and started to fall asleep on me. "Can we actually start moving tomorrow and get some sleep?" I asked my mates quietly not to disturb Aiden from his sleep. Instead of someone answering me, Tom took us to his bedroom and we all fell asleep, but not before I put Aiden down. So that we could make more progress tomorrow.

XXXXX

Words : 465

Date : 26 / 12 / 2020

This is not my chapter I only changed it a bit and added a few things. This belongs to the original author @ A_M_BOOK