TEN

Tom's Pov :

Tom was the first to wake up. He was awakened by a dull pain in his back. He sat up and let his wings come out of his back. He got out of bed and proceeded to do his morning routine. When Tom was done, he felt that two of his mates had woken up while he was busy.

He proceeded to the kitchen, where he saw an owl for Aiden. He took the letter and gave the owl an owl treat. He walked back to their bedroom and saw that Severus and Lucius was awake. 

"Can you wake up Aiden for me loves ?" He asked his mates, "he has an letter from his dog fathers" Tom finished his sentence.

Lucius was closest to Aiden and places kisses onto Aiden's face until he woke up.

"Let me sleep, please" Aiden pleaded as Lucius placed the last kiss on his lips. 

"You have a letter from your dog fathers" Severus said gently, trying not to get Aiden grumpy or in a bad mood. 

He had woken up Draco, who was looking at Aiden with half closed eyes. He didn't want to get up just like Aiden he wanted to sleep more . 

Aiden reached his hand out for the letter and it was placed into his hand. He opened it.

xxxxx

Dear cub,

How are you?

We still want to go shopping with you. We being the twins ,Bill ,Charlie ,and us.

How is life with four mates?

Is it hard?

Because it is hard enough with only Sirius.

Hope to see you soon. 

Love Remus.

P.s when you reply can you tell me what you are comfortable calling me?

xxxxx

At the end of the letter Harry was fully awake and had a beaming smile on his soft lips. Then his smile turned devilish and full of mischief, making his mates scared.

XXXXX

Once again I only made some minor changes, this still belongs to A_M_BOOK the original author of the book.

Words : 335