Panda hats and weirdos

HARLEY'S P.O.V

"Luuuuuuukkkkkeeeeee!" I sang as I skipped into the lounge.

"What?" He said, looking up from his phone.

"I need advice"

"I'm all ears so ask away!" He patted the space next to him, which I gladly took!

"So basically I've always wanted to get into the music business as either a guitarist, bassist or singer but obviously the triplets were born and all that shizz happened but now I feel like I should try and make it happen but I ain't sure how and yeah..."  chuckled slightly in embaressment, looking down at my hands.

"I think that's an amazing idea! You're at the right age and you have us guys to help you out with the kids, why don't you make a youtube account and a myspace account? We have the stuff to record with!" He beamed.

"That's a good idea actually...thanks!" I hugged him quickly before running off to my flat again.

Kier had took the kids out for the day and the others were all lurking around somewhere, Shane was sat in the lounge sketching away like he does when he gets free time.

"Hey babe!" I smiled.

"Hey" He looked up from his sketch pad.

"Um, do you know where the video camera is?"

"Yeah, it's on the desk in the bedroom."

I dashed off into the lounge and retrieved it, I set the camera up infront of the bed before grabbing my guitar and setting it on my lap. I placed one ear-bud in my ear before starting the music and camera, the sond of MCR's song 'welcome to the black parade' filled my ears as I strummed along happily (nailing all the notes). Once that was done I picked up my bass and quickly done a cover of MCR's song 'Planetary' before transferring the videos onto the computer, I cropped the videos and added the songs into the background so it sounded a little more interesting.

"What're you tinkering about on?"

I jumped at the sound of Shanes voice behind me.

"Well before you scared me I was just editing the videos I had recorded." I answered.

"Ahhh, they sounded brilliant from where I was standing.

"And where exactly were you standing?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest and turning to face him.

"um...outside the ur door?" He bit his lip.

"Really? You're seriously a twot sometimes, you know that right?"

"Yeah but I ain't the one sat here with a unicorn horn on my head..."

"Unicorns are amazing thank you very much!" 

"No!"

I tackled him and he fell back onto the bed, I pounced ontop of him and pinned him to the bed.

"Say sorry!" I laughed

"No 'cause I ain't sorry!"

"If you don't say sorry I-"

"Guys, leave that until the kids are asleep yeah?" 

We turned our heads towards the door where Kier was standing with the kids on a hip each.

"He insulted unicorns though!" I pouted, climbing off of Shane.

"Jeez, sometimes I forget you're only 18" Kier rolled his eyes before walking off into the lounge.

"Sometimes I forget you're a twat" I whispered, causing Shane to laugh.

We walked into the lounge where the kids were playing and Kier was sat on the sofa flicking through channels.