1

CHAPTER 1

HARLEY'S P.O.V

I sighed as I packed my last suit case into the scruffy scarlett FVK van, attracting the attention of my older brother.

"What's the matter with you Miss 'I'm always grumpy and never cheer up'" My brother smirked as he placed my guitar carefully into the back of the van, closing the doors roughly and climbing into the drivers seat.

I sulkily stomped over to the passenger side and flopped into the van, slamming the door closed as hardest as I possibly could.

"well considering I've just been kicked out of the house I've grown up in by those twats that are called our parents, I would expect myself to be a little pissed off. wouldn't you?" I rolled my eyes as I plugged my seatbelt in.

It was silent until we arrived at their house, Laurence took 3 bags and I took the other 3 as well as my guitar into the house where I was bombarded with questions from 2 of 4 of my brothers band.

"what happened?" Kier asked, roughly taking the bags from me.

"who's room are you staying in?" Drew rushed as I started to walk up the stairs behind Kier.

"Yeah good question! Laur, who's she sleeping with tonight?" Kier paused in his tracks at the top of the stairs.

we all turnt to look at the panda-eyed 22 year old, it was kind of freaky to be honest.

"Didn't think about that..." he bit his lip gently in thought.

"She can sleep with me!" Kier volounteered, a little over-enthusiastically if I'm honest.

"How bout no, I'd rather not be raped in my sleep Kemp" I deadpanned, raising an eyebrow at him.

"How about me and Barrone? she can have my bed or something" Drew suggested.

"I like this boy" I pointed out as I ruffled his hair playfully.

"I'm older!" he pouted.

"Physically yes, but mentally no. Sorry liddle man" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Yeah, 'cause thats mature!" He chuckled.

"It's been decided, she can have your bed then if it's ok with you?" Laur spoke.

"Yep, follow me young one!"

Drew took the suitcases from Kier and me, leading us through the hall into his and Shane's room.

"Shane!" Laurence called, a serious hint of tone in his voice.