Movie Night-Nash

So tonight you and your boyfriend of two years Nash are going with all of the other boys to see if I stay you were already ready dressed in a white crocheted longsleeved dress and nude pumps it was 7:50 and the movie started at 8 Nash called up from downstairs "You ready babe?" "Yeah I'm coming!" you walk down the stairs to see a bright blue-eyed boy staring at you with his mouth open because the dress hugged your curves perfectly and flared out mid thigh "you look amazing y/n!" "Thank you" you both went into the car and drove to the movies were all the other boys were there with their dates you started talking to some of the other girls when Nash and the other boys went to go get the food and drinks and candy when you got in the movie everyone split up you in Nash are at the very very top because you didn't like to look up at the screen while everybody else was at the bottom and some of them were in the middle of the theater it's was about the middle of movie and you were really confused so you got uninterested you looked over to Nash and he didn't seem too into the movie either you went over to whisper in his ear "Touch me" it was dark but you knew his eyes went wide "what?!" "I said touch me" "u-uh o-okay"he stuttered he reached over he put his hand on your thigh and slowly creeped up to your heated center and stared to rub slow small circles on your clit you threw your head back he lent over to whisper in your ear "you like that baby huh do you like it when I touch you l like this?" "mmm" "do you" "yes I do nash" "Mmm that's what I thought" he slipped a finger in you and you gasped but something happened in the movie so it blended in he whispered "Do you want to tell everyone that your stomachs hurting so we can go home?" "mmhm" because you were still in the state of pleasure he took his hand out and you gathered your stuff and held your stomach as Nash told everyone what was going on you two left and had a really short car ride back home as soon as you stepped in the door he pinned you on the wall "you look so sexy" he roared in your ear"Baby lets go upstairs"you said "jump"he commanded you both kicked off your shoes and you jump into his arms he carried you to your room and sat you down on the bed as he undid the zipper to your dress he pulled it off your arms and let it fall to the floor and attached his lips to your neck "Mmm Nash Baby" then he stopped just long enough to pull his shirt over his head if took off his pants so you and him were both in undergarments you dropped to your knees swiftly pulling down his boxers with you and he said "Oh God help me..." you smirked and put your tongue on very tip then fully went down shoving all of him down your throat he bucked his hips moaning "y/n babe damn" his mouth formed an o as you continued to deep throat him you stood back up and his eyes were completely filled with passion and lust "I want you,y/n." "I need you Nash" he started kissing your neck as he took off your bra you could feel his erect dick on your stomach he laid you down on the bed and took one of your boobs in his mouth and the other in his hand and played ruffly with them he came back up to your neck and in between kisses said "Can.we.make.love?" "yes baby of corse" "Are you sure in mean we've really never done that before?" " if it's with you it will be amazing" "okay" and smiled you grabbed a condom for the drawer and slipped it on him because you knew it turned him on because he told you everything you do that's turns him on and he said "i love you and everything you do makes me smile and it makes me happy" he slowly slipped into you "Omfg Nash baby your so big" he start to slowly thrust in and out repeatedly the way he was thrusting hit your g-spot and clit at the same time "Baby your hitting everything right now keep going" your started to get so much please you couldn't see and your toes started to curl and your legs started to shake "I'm" "Shh baby just do it" a few more thrust and"OH MY FUCK NASH BABY ITS IM UGHH" you both came at the same time and later on top of you and laid his head in the crook of your neck your ran your fingers through his hair and sighed with a smile "I know " nash said "I love you,y/n" "I love you nash" he flipped over and pulled you half way on top of him then said "goodnight,my princess" "goodnight,my prince"