Matt?prt.1

You lived with Nash,Cam,and Matt in there apartment.you went to by groceries. when you got back you had just got in the door and Matt said "hey y/n let me help" "thanks matt" "no prob" once all he things were put away you said "where's nash" "idk why" "because I haven't seen him almost all day" " why do you need him" "Just to see him no real reason" "well then" and he stood up started walking toward you "Matt wwhat are you doing" you stuttered "nothing" he pinned you on the wall and aimed to kiss you ,you wiggled out of his grip. "I'm with nash Matt I can't do that" nash came up behind you it startled you a bit" it's okay babe lets make a deal okay" "ookay" he sat you on the couch "y/n if you can make me jealous we can do whatever you want but if you can't make me jealous we do what we want" "okay but how do I make you jealous" "you're gonna have some fun with Matt" "oh I'm totally winning" nash sat on the couch "Matt stand up" " okay" you jumped on him and he held you up you passionately kissed but it was also rough and lustful you ran your hands through his hair and tugged a little he moaned he started kissing your neck you moaned and looked directly at nash he glared you slid down off Matt and pinned him on the wall you kissed under neath his ears pulled off his shirt kissed more on his neck and unbuckled his pants they dropped to the ground you kissed down his stomach he moaned you looked at nash then whispered in matts here "stay here but when I come back spank me cause Nash likes to spank me then roughly undress me" you walked over to Nash and squeezed your boobs and moaned then you turned around and bent over stood back up and walked back over to Matt he spanked you hard "bad girl" "Okay y/n you win Matt put you clothes on,what do you want to do babe" fuck you but you can't touch me come on" you giggled and grabbed his hand.

20 votes part 2