Nash for Deja

Sorry I didn't make it sooner but my phone broke the day after Christmas then I was using my computer and my brother broke it so then I got a new phone and I'm back lol...................

It was 3am and I had to get up and pee I slipped out of Nash's arms and head for the bathroom.When you came back Nash was gone.You got confused then two hands sneaked up the back of your shirt.It was Nash. "Babe you woke me up in the middle of my best dream yet"he groaned "Oh yeah what was this "dream" about?" " You and me" "mmmhm" "and we were" "Hamilton Nash Grier you didn't have a dirty dream about me did you?" "Yes,and I really wanna see it come true" "me too" he picked you up and through you over his shoulder,you squealed "AHH PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN" he layed you softly on the bed and grinded on you and kid your neck.You enjoyed it a lot.You start to fool with the bottom of his shirt.He swiftly pulled it off.Then he looked at you "Why did you stop?"you asked kinda upset "I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are and wonderful,you are literally my joy and happiness,I want you to love yourself as much as I love you and for everything to be perfect for you." "Nash with you anything and everything is perfect." "Really?" "Yes baby" he smiled and kissed you real sweetly then you smiled into the kiss and said "Now I'm gonna rock your world"You flipped over on top of him."Oh yeah?" Nash said "Yeah"he giggles that sweet giggle of his and she slipped off your shirt he bit his lip he then took off your bra and squeezed you breast you stood up and pulled off your pants and undies then crawled between his legsplayed with his belt a little "Stop please don't tease" then you pulled his pants and boxers all off at once and slowly took him into your hand.He groaned "daamn Deja" you smirked you put the tip in your mouth and slowly swallowed the whole thing then took it out. You crawled up a little bit more and sat on it "FUCK DEJA" he screamed/shouted/moaned."I LOOVE YOU" your started to move a little then a little more and more and when you both hit climax "FUCK NASH I CAN'T UGHH" "DEJA Baabyy" you laid on his chest and calmed down then you slid off "Shit Nash we didn't use anything" "fuck...hey...hey baby it wouldn't matter to me if I had a baby with you because I would be man enough for all of us you me and a possible baby" "Nash I love you" "I love you" he slipped on your undies and he's shirt and he put his boxers on and you both cuddled up in bed.