2.

To Eun Ji

From Chanyeol

"Yah you dumbass,when are you planning to open the gate? seriously hurry up!"

Chanyeol sent a message to Eun Ji rough enough already pissed for waiting infront the gate for over 2 hours.

Actually,Luhan,Baekhyun,Chanyeol, and me,our ass was located infront of Han Ni's school gate and the guard is that strict enough to not let any outsiders come in in the middle of class hours.Today is my leave,today in three hours,my father will pick me up three hours and I hope everything will turn out well.

Eun Ji POV

"Aigoo! this shrek oppa is killing me! He is just too impatient!!" I hollered when I read the message already denying the fact that it's been two hours they're standing outside.

"Yah Eun Ji-ah,just try to think of a way to open the gate.Gosh!" Hayoung said.

"And why me!!?"

"Because I ran out of memory"

"Oh really?"

"YAH! STOP THAT NONSENSE FIGHT AND FIND A WAY TO OPEN THE GATE!!!!!"

Oh that made us stop,I forgot we're standing behind the gates and Mr. Boss is sermoning us I mean Chanyeol,If only I have a time to skin you alive you freaking mongoloid.

We both ran and I was the one left sauntering to the guard making puppy eyes.

"Miss? what is it? aren't you suppose to be on class?" The gurad speak.

"Uhmm...I'm just wondering....Can you open the gate mister?"

"What is it now!?"

"Uhmm....I....My mother is outside,she just texted me,she wants to give my lunch money to me personally."

The guard chuckled.

"Well my lady,I don't know which word of yours is true after you tricked me a hundred times."

Oh bullshit...I don't know what to do next,Am I seriously gorgeous,just enough to easily recognised?

I am naturally pissed,smokes rushed out into my nose,I gathered all my voice and.

"You!! If you won't open the gate I'll seriously die in here!!!"

"I have an epilepsy! so don't you dare!!"

*Whoooophhhs!!!*

Hayoung POV

What is this girl doing!?

XD Lols,This crazy girl! You're making me laugh! really! how can an epilepsy disease can help? What has gotten into this brainless girl's mind?

And yeah Oh my gosh I desereve to laugh!!! She is totally lying on the floor acting like an epilepsy poor!

I wanna laugh! If only you can see her face!

Another poor is the guard.All right grumpy old man I'm giving you another problem.My attention went on that empty arranged water bottles so I saunter and pushed them making it fall and disperse

Now the guard is panicking.Poor Guard,is he going for the bottles or Eun Ji.I still was laughing watching Eun Ji's face so indescribable.Luckily,the guard carried Eun Ji bridal style leading her to the clinic.

Now what?...What will I do? Gosh I get it,I'll open the gates.

Sehun POV

The gate suddenly opened seeing Hayoungs figure beaming,a prick in my heart was suddenly removed.We entered the gate running and scanning Han Ni's room.

*Rrrrrriiiiiinnnnng!!*

"Omo! what the! it's snacktime! it'll be difficult to find her especially this crowded" Hayoung said.But that doesn't matter,I ask everyone to disperse and find Han Ni as soon as possible but Hayoung made her way to the clinic.

Luhan POV

Girls gave a glance at me and all I can do is exchange smile for them,I can't be that rude,I'm respectful you know?But where is Han Ni? The cafeteria is so damn mess,so much aliens and so much pretties.I saw a backview from a girl with black and long hair realizing it was Han Ni,I amble to her and the only thing that made me stop is her asshole boyfriend,they held hands smiling like happy couple.Then here we go again,my heart is aching once again.

Am I gonna grab Han Ni? but what about his pinnacle? I had my hopes high when they both pushed each other like they're having a fight,correction again. Han Ni walks and I jog behind her aiming for her wrist.

"Hah? Luhan-ssi?"

"Han Ni"

"What are you doin–"

"No time to explain,let's go out of of here"

Sehun POV

I can't find Han Ni,no matter my eyes was wide open.Abruptly someone gripped my shoulders tightly when I'm about to face and it's Luhan smiling while holding Han Ni's wrist.

Han Ni in clueless face glanced at us,we gathered around and took my guitar that I'm carrying all the time.

"Hunhun?" Han Ni called for my nickname she gave me beginining to strand the strings.I began serenading her a song.

Someday by IU

Eonjengan I nun murin meomchugil

Eonjengan I edomi geodhigo

Ttaseuhan haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil

Jichin nae musubil

(English Version)

I hope these tears will stop running

someday

Someday afer this darkness clear up

I want to give all my dreams I've kept hard

Everytime I feel that I'm lacking in many things more than i have

I lost my strength in my legs and drop down

Although the night is long,the sun comes up

Someday my painful heart will get well.

I finished my serenade that made her eyes sparkle,she cried,an unpredictable tears fall into her cheeks,is that a tears of joy or a tears of pain? I was gonna smile but a voice suddenly butts in into our almost-conversation.

"Han Ni....What is this?!!!" A scorn to be heard that made Han Ni shake in terror.

"I–I..J–Jin Young-ah"

"No!! Get off!!" Jin Young replied back removing Han Ni's grip in his arms walking out,this is a scandal,I've made a big mess! I knew it! Han Ni's state began too weaken, Han Ni's sight began to pour tears.I don't know what to say when Han Ni just ran off not even having a glimpse on me making her way to Jin Young's footsteps.