Chapter 1

We walk down the pier stopping every few minutes to look at the pretty night lights or to talk to someone or kiss. This was an amazing night for us. Our six month anniversary is tomorrow probably my longest relationship ever. All my relationships usually end after two weeks. They always find something about me they hate, but surprisingly Alex hasn’t found any about me……yet. Usually my boyfriends dump me as soon as they have their way with me. All I get out of the relationship is a sore ass.

                It’s different with Alex he never hurts me, well not on purpose a little bit of pain is in the job description. He even talks about switching positions sometime. I’ve always liked the idea of being a top, but it’s hard to find someone to be a bottom, so I’m a bottom. Whenever he talks about it I can’t help but smile. I love Alex’s beautiful, straight, sandy brown hair. It’s cut to just below his ears. His mesmerizing bright blue eyes are the prettiest thing I think I’ve ever seen. My darkish, blonde mess doesn’t nearly compare to his beauty. He promises me that I’m more beautiful than he is but I never agree. My dull gray eyes don’t stand out or compliment my other features like his do.

                I’m arguing with him about that now. Well, not really arguing but we disagree on who is prettier. He stops and holds my chin up toward his face. He’s a few inches taller than me. That’s what really confuses me about him thinking about possibly being a bottom one of these days. He also has more muscle build than me. I’m scrawny and narrow he’s muscly and perfect. I stare into his perfect eyes which are connected to his perfect face.

                “You truly don’t know how-” He stops looking for the right words. “-incredibly and intoxicatingly beautiful you are Casey.” The way he says my name makes me melt. A guy like him, someone I would have sworn had to be straight, is in love with me an average gay guy with nothing going for him but the fact that he’s willing to be a bottom. “You want to talk about intoxicating, just look at your eyes. I could spend hours just looking into them…” I look away. “I almost feel like I don’t deserve to be able to.”

                He turns my chin back towards his and laughs a little. I try to look away again feeling a little hurt that he was laughing at me. He lightly traces my bottom lip with his thumb not letting me. I bite my lip slightly not meeting his eyes. “God, you have no idea how much I want to bite that lip right now.” I look at him now and he’s smirking. I blush and smile. “Why don’t you?” I look around the pier is not as overly crowded as it is during the day. Garden City Pier is the only one with karaoke. That’s the only reason we’re here. It ended an hour ago and we went down to the end of the pier bar to see the band playing there.

                “You want me to? In front of people? Wow, who are you and what have you done with my Casey?” I giggle at his joking tone. I love the way he calls me his Casey. “Your Casey is right here and isn’t going anywhere.” I say kissing under his jaw. “Good, I love you Casey. I don’t ever want you to go away.” He leans me against the railing and presses his lips softly to mine, but in this moment I don’t want him to be soft with me.

                I press mine harder to his and I could hear him laughing lightly. He nips my lip and I moan as quietly as possible. So one looks at us in disgust. “Fucking fags” I hear the man say. Alex’s eyes snap open and he turns around quickly and is leaning the man over the other railing in an instant. He gets right in his face and says in his deep voice. “I’m sorry what the fuck did you just call us?” his voice is the most intimidating thing about him when he’s mad. I’ve only heard like that once when he was on the phone with his dad.

                His dad doesn’t like that he’s gay, but he doesn’t care. His parents still love him. They didn’t completely disown him like mine did. They come by to see how he’s been from time to time. When he first got together with me they hated me. That’s why Alex was mad at his dad on the phone. They said I would be just like the other boyfriends he’s had. The others always ended up cheating on him. But after we were together for a month his parents realized the same and worse had happened to me. They knew I wouldn’t do that to him I’m not that kind of person.