~Episode 3 - First date?~

Baekhyun: "Sorry....Continue to eat...."

Y/n: "Okay..."

Then he wakes up and goes to the kitchen to answer

Y/n: "He must be busy...whatever why I am concerned..." *continue to eat*

After 5 minutes, he comes back.

Baekhyun: "Sorry "*smiles*

Y/n:" It's okay" *smile back*

~Y/n's POV~

Why every time he makes me smile...*blush* Aishh...I don't understand...that's bother me.. When you thought, you were frowned and Baekhyun looked at you weirdly.

Baekhyun: "Y/n...are you okay??"

Y/n: "Huh??" *realize that Baekhyun talks to you* "Yes..."

After having finished to eat, Baekhyun and you wash the dishes ans watch the TV.

Baekhyun: "Um...Y/n??"

Y/n: "Yes?"

Baekhyun: "Do..do you want to go to the cinema with me??"

Y/n: "Um....yes...why not*blush* So...I'm going to prepare myself..."

Baekhyun: "Okay.." *blushes*

~Y/n's POV~

Did..he just...ask me to.. a date..?? *jump of happiness* Y/n!? Get your spirit back!!! Why are you jumping!!?? Just go to change your clothes!!

After 5 minutes, you choose this:

Y/n: "I will just put light makeup

Y/n: "I will just put light makeup...because it's the night..nobody will looked at me."

Baekhyun is waiting you.

Y/n: "We can go..."

Baekhyun turns around and sees you very beautiful.

~Baekhyun's POV~

When I turn around, I see Y/n, she is really beautiful..wow I have never seen a beautiful girl..What!? What i am thinking about??!!

When Baekhyun looks at you, he didn't stop looking at you.

Baekhyun: "Okay...we can go."

So Baekhyun and you go the car and he opens the door for you.

Y/n: "Thank you..." *blush*

Baekhyun: *smiles*

Then he drives you at the cinema. When you arrive, you have to order tickets and Baekhyun offers you if want to eat something.

Baekhyun: "Y/n, do you want something to eat??"

Y/n: "Um...No, it's okay."

BAekhyun: "Are you sure?"

Y/n: "Yes"

Then the cashier tells us something.

Cashier: "You make a nice couple together!!! So we have a special couple menu "2 drinks ans 2 pots of popcorns plus a free soft toy"!! All this are free!!"

You looked at each other ans smile.

Baekhyun: "Then...we take this..."

Cashier: "So can you wait please?? We make this!!"

Baekhyun and Y/n: "Yes."

After few minutes, you have the food and go inside the cinema. You take a seat next to Baekhyun and wait for the film. While waiting the film, you check the soft toy.

Y/n: "They are so cute..."*smile*

Baekhyun looks at you smiling then the film started. The movie was really great, you was glad to be here because it was a long time that you wasn't been in a cinema.

Suddenly a loud sound of the film startle you.

Y/n: "Aishh....it scares me..." *whispering to yourself*

Baekhhyun notices that you jumped up and that you spoke alone. then Baekhyun whispers in your ear teasing you.

Baekhyun: "You were scared?~"

Y/n: "Yah..no..." *blush*

~Y/n's POV~

Aishh...why my heart beat so fast when Baekhyun whispers in my ear..stop stop beating fast!!!!

~Baekhyun's POV~

She is so cute when she is scared...I...think I have feeling for Y/n...

After the film finished, Baekhyun and you get up and go to the car. By going in the car, outside was freezing, and you didn't take a jacket to cover you, so you take your hands to cover you.

Baekhyun saw you cover your hands, so he takes off his jacket and gives it to you. You could smell his man's perfume on his jacket...

Y/n: "Thank you...for your jacket..." *blush*

Baekhyun just smiles at you and you quickly go in the car. He drove fastly at the new home. Then you arrive in, and go to your room to put stuff. 

But you suddenly, remember that Baekhyun's jacket was on your shoulder so you decided to give him back.

Y/n: "Baekhyun!! Here your jacket thanks!!" *smile and hold his jacket*

Baekhyun: "Oh..it's okay!!" *stares at your smile for a few seconds and you in his eyes*

You quickly blush so look away feeling hot and go to your room.

~Y/n's POV~

Aish..too like that..What I am going to do...Calm down Y/n..Everything will be fine...I think...I have...feeling for him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short, I made like I made in video so sorry if sometimes it's short!!

Next episode....