~Episode 20 - Le Premier Jour~

"I'm sure you can do it!" She tells me, taking me in her arms. "Thank you Ah reum !!!" I took her arms and heard a voice. "Who will become an idol ??" I get off the arms of Ah reum and see a group of boys ...

"Can I help you??" I ask them and one of them answers me. "Hi!!!" After he says that, Ah reum shouts. "Hi !!! I'm a big fan of you !!!!" I looked at her in fashion what is she saying and saying. "What are you talking about Ah reum ??" And then, I look at them and see Chanyeol and Xiumin.

"Ohh Y/n !!!" By taking me in the arms. "Did you know her ??"

"Of course, that's the one I told you !!"

"Hi Y/n !!!"

"Hi Xiumin !!! But who's who ..."

"Oh sorry, I'm Chen !!" He said to me while smiling at me. I smile and see other boys coming towards me. He looks like a little penguin. "Heyy, my name is Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O"

"Ohh heyy !!!" I turn my head and another comes in. "Hey !! I'm Suho !!!" Each of them introduces themself. "Je suis Kai"

"Sehun" Suho asks me. "So ... we heard you were going to become an idol ??"

"Yes ... I just signed the contract"

"Ohhh it's cool !!! We can see each other from time to time even if we just know each other !!!" Kai telling me. "Yes, but I do not know how to pose as a model ..." Then, Sehun tells me that he will teach me with Kai later. "Thanks" I thank them and I notice that Baekhyun do not have there. I look around and I do not see it.

"What are you looking for someone ??" He tells me teasing me. "No ... I'm not looking for anyone ..." Why do you lie Y/n .... "Haha, I tease you He's-" I see him and he's looking behind me. I turn around and Baekhyun appears. "Are you looking for me?"

"No ..." Aish ... why did I look around? "You missed me??"

"I said no ..." I look away and he looks at me with a look that makes me uncomfortable ... what's wrong with him ?? ... I look at him back but Kyungsoo interrupts us. "I hope I don't upset you guys..."

"No, not at all" Baekhyun answer and look at me.

"When do you start Y/n ??" Chanyeol asks me. "I'm starting tomorrow but I have to go get the schedule tomorrow"

"Ohh okay" Actually ... why are they here ?? "But why are you here?" I ask them and they look at each other. Baekhyun answers me with a smile. "We came to see you"

I look at him and blush. Sehun changes the subject. "Anyways, I think we should go to practice" They say goodbye but Baekhyun is still here. "Are not you going with them?"

"Later, I want to see you"

"What are you talking about ..." He looks at me for a long time and I feel uncomfortable. "Stop looking at me..."

"I can not"

"Go before you're late" I push him and he leaves. "Okay okay, see you later ..."

"Yes ... we see each other later" I push him to the exit and Ah reum teases me. "Mmm ... there is something between you no ~"

"What are you talking about..." I look away to avoid looking at her because I blush. "Mmm..."

~ The next morning ~

I get ready as usual and leave in the car. I meet Baekhyun in the parking lot and we follow each other. I arrive in the parking lot and it parks next to me. I go out and wait for him. Fans were waiting for us in front of the Sm and as I waited for Baekhyun, the fans were trying to get closer to us but Baekhyun got out of the car quickly and we headed inland.