Lancers Mom?

Scratching his head, Lancer looked around confused, "I.. well I...she was uh...pink purplish...erm...my memory's gone blank."
Ralsei stepped in, "Well, I don't think Lancer..?" ... from the table beside them you could hear scribbling, it was Kris!
"He's writing a sign...we're gonna be here forever." Kris held up the sign, Don't think Lancer ever met his Mom, also Ralsei you have any moss?
"Yes I do why..— no Kris.. you're not eating any.." In a flash, you could hear rummaging through Ralsei's bag, Kris came out with a jar of moss and a box of chalk.
Susie looked at Ralsei, "Why the hell, do you have chalk and moss in your bag!?" Flustered, Ralsei stammered to find the right words, "W-w-well be-be-because."
"Spit. It." Susie firmly stomped.
Lancer eagerly asked, "Do you have any Dark candy in there I could try?!"
Ralsei replied, "N-no...." He took a deep breath and blurred out, "IHAVEMOSSANDCHALKINMYBAGSOYOUHOPEFULLYWOULDN'TEATITANYMORE!!!"
Kris,Lancer and Susie glanced at each other with a confused look in there eye, "N-Next question!"
Ralsei why do you have chalk and moss in your bag? You wanna try some!?
Embarrassed, Ralsei turned away to the next question.

Susie why are you so mean to others in school, also are you nicer to kris in school if so what do everyone else think?

"W-well because I can and there nerds! Dorks deserve a punch in the face sometime y'know?" Susie frantically responded. Kris seemed to be the only one noticing the lies in Susie's answer, so he didn't think it was right to step in, "To answer the second, part of your question yeah I am nicer to Kris now, no one seems to mind apart from Berdly- UGH, I JUST WANNA PUNCH THAT GUY IN HIS SMUG YELLOW BEAK!!"

Shocked Ralsei interrupted, "Susie! Violence is never the answer!"
"He pisses me off!" Susie argued whilst covering Lancers ears.
"You can't be violent to everyone, especially in the human world, what Kris's Mother think if she were to know that kris hangs out with a violent person!"
She sighed and took 3 deep breaths whilst counting to 10, "Y-your right...sorry."

I mean she's not wrong about the annoying part. Kris held up, next.

Ralsei, Lancer, would you like to see the lightner world?

"YEAH!" They both replied in unison.
Then I hereby grant you to be in the lightner world for 9 asks.

To be continued.