The ask is open

As I start I am going to be using asks from other blogs but if it would be possible if you were to comment the asks.

Enjoy.

He stood their blank, looking around confused, slowly he bent down and picked up a sign as he stood back up he showed us the sign
I don't talk. The sign read. Suddenly, BANG CRASH BOOM a voice roared, " WE KNOW THAT DORK." As the creature entered the room, " Ohhh, yeah! We made a ask blog to ask us questions, it's uh..only for when we're in the darkner realm."
Kris nodded. "I'm Susie, nerds. Don't mess with me HUHUUH!" Susie said cheerfully "I'll spare you the trouble of picking the sign up." She whispered
Susie then introduced the askers to, Ralsei, Kris and Lancer, "Finally, this is my best bud AND bad guy pal LANCER he's just a kid so BE NICE!" She firmly stated.

"W-well the ask blog is open ask us anything!" Ralsei proudly showed.

So what if I'm not nice to Lancer?

Before anyone could do a thing, Susie glared at the camera as if she was going murder someone, "Well...I guess you would just get....THRASED HUHUU!"
Kris and Ralsei looked at each other confused as an ant, "W-well uh next question.!" Ralsei stuttered.

Kris, why don't you talk?

He shrugged.

Kris, does Ralsei remind you of Asriel?

Wh-whose Asriel If you don't mind me asking?
Kris ignored his question and nodded at the camera.

Hey guys do you know what Undertale is?

Each of them looked at each other confused and said, "No." whilst Kris shook his head.

Wait you don't? Well here, *hands undertale* play all 3 routes I dare you.

"Challenge accepted!" Susie and Lancer cried

-hours yes literally hours later-
...never again they all thought

Susie looked at kris and spoke, "You uh look like Chara.. WAIT is that who ASRIEL is!? No wonder he remind you of him!"
Ralsei interrupted, "Well yeah....I su-suppose.."
Lancer looked confused. Suddenly, Rolex card jumped out of the blue and bowed to Lancer, "King Lancer, it is time for your king duties.
"W-What!? Awe man I haven't even gotten a question yet!" Lancer argued.
Susie and kris looked at Rolex Susie asked, "Could he stay longer?" Whilst Kris held up a sign that read, "The king orders you to them."
Lancer looked at Kris and turned back, "Y-Yeah, nerd! As king I order you to them."
"..fine your highness, but when your older you will be doing this."
"Yeah yeah, whatever!" Lancer shrugged off as Rolex left,

Lancer do you know who your Mom is?

To be continued.

This is my first story ever I hope you enjoy it, the story will get juicer but for now ask some asks!