🌸1

Valena's POV/Intro

Wassuppp... I'm Valena but most people know me as Zara, my fam the only one who call me using my government. People always tell me I'm pretty and tbh i know that shit 😂 but I'm humble about it cause honestly if your personality trash ya looks don't matter unless you just lettin em kill😬 but I'm not about that. I really keep to myself, don't get me wrong I'm known and you can catch me with this big group of friends but ion really talk unless i really fw you and with all the shits that happened in my life trust has become a hard thing for me so i don't go out of my way like i used to, to make new friends. I'm 17 and i live in a good neighborhood but it's right next to the ghetto but I'm cool with dat cause most my friends live down there. My pops is a lawyer andddd a lowkey drug dealer, my moms just do sum typa job (ion know the name), and my brother just there 😂. My life is going pretty good at the moment I'm working as a waitress at Red Lobster and I've been gettin scholarship offers. My moms is my best friend she real life my diary and other than her i don't tell shit to nobody cause anybody quick to get jealous and turn on you.

Jahmari's POV/Introduction 

Waspoppin cuz ... ma name Jah nobody dare call me dat tho cause I'm not on that friendly shit, only a few can call me that. Im 18 and I'm the kingpin of New York in this bitch. I'm cold hearted but i don't give a fuck cause i learned that nobody gon care for you, i am the way i am and it gets my respect. I still go to highschool don't get me wrong. Cause i still got to make it in this shit, i ain't gon deal ma whole life, one day imma open ma own business and open a studio. I only got my moms, my sister was taking from me by some jealous ass bitch 2 years ago. I was datin this shawty and she seen me out with my sis thinking i was cheatin on her, even tho i ain't even like that, and when i dropped my sis off she disappeared without a trace. I knew shawty had sum to do with it cause she said sum dumb shit like "i hope you learned your lesson not to cheat on me unless you want another slut to die". I neva forgave myself and since then i been on my doley shit cause i can't trust nobody. 

.....................................................................................................................................

Valenas house in the top

Yeooooo.....i hope y'all got to understand the characters a lil better and feel they vibe so you get the story but yea keep reading and enjoy🤪

Xoxo,

Iyaz