🌸3

Saturday 

Me and my mom decided to have a spa day so we went to go get our nails done i just got sum simple, when we got home we went into our hot tub and put on some face and hair masks and we put on some movie to watch while we relaxed. I had got out and went to take a hot shower and did all that. After me and my mom finished getting dressed we decided to go out shopping. We spent 4 hours in the mall, and each had about 13 bags and we got some Wendy's.

When i was walking out i noticed King(Jah) and his friends walking in, but i really couldn't go no where cause my mom went to go get the car. One of king's friends Maurice walked up to me 

"Ayo ma u need sum help and i ain't just talkin bout with yo bags" i didn't even bother to respond cause i wasn't gonna entertain his bullshit. He grabbed my hand "u deaf? Or sum?" I snatched my hand away and looked at him "don't ever put yo dusty ass hands on me again" his friends started laughing "whateva fuck you, you ain't even that cute" and they walked inside. Me and my mom went home but i had to leave again in an hour cause i had to work tonight. I got to work and was doing my job and i had to wait another table. "Hi my names Zarah I'll be your waitress tonight... can .. i.. start you guys off with some drinks?" I started to say slow let as i realized who the customers were. It was king and 3 other boys one of them including Maurice. I mentally rolled my eyes. 

"Look ma im sorry bout before i was outta pocket" Maurice said. I was honestly takin back by his apology i didn't expect it. I smiled "it's all good, now what can i get y'all to drink". They ordered and then a few minutes later i went back to get their food order "okay have we decided on what we wanted"

Yea "can i get the ultimate feast?" the other boy, KJ, said i wrote it down "can i get the king crab legs and a side of baked potato" i wrote that down i looked up to see King all in his phone not paying attention i cleared my throat... no response.... "um excuse me what would you like" everyone looked at King and he didn't even notice, Maurice elbowed him and he looked up angry " what tf" he said annoyed. "My fault can I get the filet mignon". "Okay I'll have that right out for y'all" i saw King's eyes literally pierce through my skull but i didn't pay it any attention.

King's POV

I was texting my mans Fredo, he my right hand he was taking care of some business and he was telling me about some nigga that is dating my ex and that they still have my sister, i was furious I had given up looking for her because I thought she was dead i feel like shit i should have never stopped looking. Other than being involved with my sister this motherfucker has been stealing shit from me. Now he gon get was coming for him. Usually ion bring people's family's into it cause i feel like it's not right to hurt them, but i just use them to threaten motherfuckers who test me, but this time this boy gon get it him and his mama. Fredo found out for me that this boy ain't got no siblings and his daddy left him and his mama, so we gon go after em both fpbut first hit him where it hurts most. His mama was caramel colored skin and she work at some regular place that places orders for customized jewelry so we gon get to her after ha work.

Zarah (Valena) POV

I got home and went right to bed tomorrow i gotta wake up a little earlier cause my moms car is in the shop but it's right next to her job so she'll have it to drive back home. We was in the car talking bout our favorite show Star. And then our song Party Animal by Charlie Black came on and we started singing in the car and then followed City Girlz and we started screaming. There was a guy looking at us crazy next to us so we rolled down the window and said "Act up you could get snatch". We arrived at my moms job she working at some customized jewelry place. She made me come inside her job to say hi to everyone cause they all love me. I walked in and went to my moms office which was right next to Mrs. Raina, she looked exactly like my mom they both was caramel skinned, about 5'5, had curly hair the only difference was my mom had brown/hazel eyes and Mrs. Raina has greenish eyes also my mom has more Asian eyes. Sometime i get confused on whose who if i don't see their face and just the back of they head. I said bye to my mom and everyone else and made my way to school.

Taj's POV (Zarahs mom)

I had finished work and i was excited to see my babygirl because i made her a gold plated necklace that said babygirl cause that was all i called her it had diamonds in crusted in as well. Our time shift ended and my best friend Raina left early cause her son Fredo, very weird boy I never liked him but he's always tried to get with Valena as if I'd ever let that happen, called her saying to come home there was an emergency. I had gotten a word vibe but i let it go it was a good day i was excited to go see my babygirl and give her necklace. I was excited to see my son too but me and my daughter just had more of a connection she was like my best friend, i trusted her and she trusted me. I got in my car and started driving and was listening to J. Cole, and all of a sudden i heard gun shots, my tire busted and my car swerved and went flying, the brakes wasn't working, i sped down the red light, and a truck came and hit me from the side hard and all of sudden everything went pitch black and the last thing i could hear was "call 911! Call 911!" I felt a sharp pain in my side, there was something sharp sticking in my side, i felt numb. 

Zarah's POV

I was going to go get something for my brother at Models, he needed some new cleats for baseball and there was near my moms job. My school was selling yellow daffodils for a girl who was sick and yellow was her favorite color. They also happened to be my moms favorite flowers so i ended up buying her a dozen and since i was passing by her job i might as well give them to her or leave it on her desk in case she already left. I got to a street and it was blocked and i heard screaming but there were no cops or ambulance so it probably just happened, i went to check to see what happened to make sure it wasn't a crazy accident. I seen a car similar to my moms flipped over and a lady that was bleeding out, it was only then i realized that lady was my mom. 

"MOM" i yelled