/ QnA /

In this scenario you're 12 years old! You have two more you younger siblings who is Emma 8 years old and Noah 5 years old!

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Hey what's up guys it's Colby Brock welcome back to my channel!" your dad introduced himself to the camera.

Your mom is currently in the kitchen cooking dinner while you and your dad Colby filming a QnA in the living room. "Today I have my oldest daughter Y/N here because we are doing QnA! I ask you guys to tweet me some questions and yeah let's get started!" he said excitedly.

"I'm excited" you said sarcastically. "Okay so the first one, how do you feel about having a 'youtuber' dad?" your dad ask. "Uhm, i think it's pretty cool because almost everyone in my school knows about you and Sam, they said that they watch you both when they were younger" you answer with a laugh at the end.

"Hm, interesting" Colby said rubbing his chin and smirking at the camera. "What is your favourite vine from me and Uncle Sam?" your dad ask again.

"The 'hearing your parents curse for the first time' because you have curse more than one time dad" you answer smirking making your dimples that you got from your dad appear. "Hehe" your dad answer smiling cheekily. "Okay, NEXT! Can I cook?" your dearest dad ask again.

"Cook? no! He might burn down the house. Mom don't even let him touch the pan" you answer making your dad laugh.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he ask with his famous smirk. "Hmm, do i?" you said tapping your chin and at the ceiling. Your dad gasp and ask "YOU HAVE?!". You laugh at him.

"Well someone's getting their weiner to be cut off!" he said with a bit of pissed off tone. "We're gonna talk about this afterwards" he said scrolling through twitter for another question. You laugh again.

"What's your favourite food from mom's cooking?" he ask. "All of them! Especially the pancakes! Hey mom! if you're watching this please cook more pancake for us! Right dad?" you said turning to your dad who was smiling at you. "Yeah" he answer.

"Who is your favourite siblings? Emma or Noah?" he ask. "Oh no, i can't answer this they both are angels" you said pouting. "I'm sure you have your favourites don't you?" your dad push you for an answer.

"No!" you fight back. "Okay then" he said shaking his head in defeat. "Who is your favourite ex traphouse roommates?" your dad ask again. "I think i know who it is" you dad say. "Uncle Corey right?" he said with a correct answer.

"You mean Aunt Corey?" you said with a laugh since you watch the old videos they called him 'Aunt Corey' for a funny content. "Corey you heard her" your dad said at the camera.

After a few more questions your mom yelled "Dinners ready!" making your younger siblings to run downstairs to the kitchen table. Your dad take the camera and starts vlogging.

"Be careful Emma and Noah!" your dad yelled as they run down. Emma almost trip on her own feet on the last steps and Noah fall on his butt while running towards the kitchen laughing. "What did Dad just say?" your mom said in a 'warning' tone.

"Sorry!" they both said in sync making they both look at each other with a glare. "STOP THAT!" they both said in sync again. "MOM!" they whine in sync again looking at your mom. "Okay! Enough! Now let's eat!" your dad said putting the camera down.

What a family.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉

Hey! Welcome to the first chapter of DDM. Most of the idea credits are from AudreyJensen0045 Go on and follow her! She has some great books! Thanks for these ideas Audrey!

If you have any ideas or request, please comment or message me privately! Thanks. Stay beautiful my loves!