/Hair Dye/

You are 12 years old!

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉

Y/N P•O•V

"What's up guys today I'm going to get my dad, to dye my hair" I say. "This is NOT going to be good" I sigh knowing that he'll probably ruin my hair but it's worth a try.

"But y'all wanted to see how good my dad was so yeah! I'm sacrificing my hair for this" I said again. I am in the bathroom with 2 boxes of permanent dark blue hair dye in front of me.

"Dad!" I yelled peeking out of the bathroom. "YEAH?" I heard him yelled. "Come here! I need some help with a video!" I shouted an explanation. Then a few minutes in, dad (Colby) walks into the bathroom.

"Okay so dad, you're going to help me dyed my hair" I explain to him. I watch as his eye widened. "Does mom knows about this?.." He ask. "Yea mom already knew about this" I answered him.

"Okay then" he replied. "Here is my dad the famous Colby Brock" I introduces him to the camera. He jokingly bowed to the camera. "Hi!" he said waving excitedly.

"Why do you look so excited all of the sudden?" I ask curiously. "I just can't wait to f*ck up your hair!" he said excitedly making me gasp. "DAD!" I shouted. "I heard that!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

Dad apologised for cussing. "Sorry sorry!" he yelled putting his hands up on a surrender motion. "Let's get started I guess?" Dad say. I nodded at him and watch as he slip on the gloves.

He open the box and laid the stuff around on the sink. He opened the developer and dye then putting them in the bowl that was ready. "Okay so let's mix this two together" he whispered as he stirred around and mixing them.

After done mixing the two together he section my hair into two parts and started doing the dying hair progress 'professionally'. After doing all the, waiting,rinsing and drying them. It was done, but the blue was so patchy since my natural hair was a light brown you can clearly see the patchy blue.

"You look like the smurfette but with a disease on her hair" Dad retorted. "DAD! you ruin my babies" I say running my fingers through my ruined hair and pouted. "See I knew this would happen" mom say popping out of nowhere making dad jumped.

I laugh at how he jumped. "C'mon I'll take you to the salon to fix your hair" Mom said. "Okay" you replied. "Thanks dad, for ruining and helping me with a video. And remind me to not let you touch my hair again except for brushing them" I said to my dad who has a smile on is face.

"You're welcomee" He sang as he skips out of the bathroom. You shake your head and laugh at him. "Okay so that's all for this weeks video! Please leave a like if you like this video! And I'm gonna go fix my hair with my mom! Bye!" and turned off the camera sighing.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉

Most of the idea credits are from AudreyJensen0045 Go on and follow her! She has some great books! Thanks for these ideas Audrey!

If you have any ideas or request, please message me privately! Thanks. Stay beautiful my loves!