Chapter 9

Sara has been trying to make me over for the last hour. Throwing different articles of clothing at me, insisting that I look perfect for lunch with Mr. Tomlinson. Make up and hair is already done, thank God. I don't think I could have taken anymore of her poking my face.

"This sweater thing would be kind of cute tucked into a shorter high waisted skirt don't you think?" She asked examining a thin cream color sweater.

"Sure. Maybe with that maroon-ish colored one." I replied getting up to look for the skirt I was talking about. "Here it is."

"Yes. Perfect. Go get dressed missy before you're late." She patted my butt into the bathroom to get dressed. I just had to laugh at her enthusiasm.

Coming out of the bathroom, Sara's face lights up, "Yes! That looks great. What time is he supposed to pick you up?"

"12:15" I reply, looking myself over in the mirror. I guess I do look pretty good. It's simple but I don't wanna overdo it just for lunch. I go to dig at the bottom of my closet for shoes but it's hopeless. I'll find the right shoes but then I can't find the other one. Or there's the right color but it's not the right style.

"Ugh. I can't find any shoes. I'm about to just go barefoot." I say giving up.

"Just wear the ones I wore here. They'll go perfectly and I'll just wear some of yours that you don't wear a lot to go home in."

I smile, "You're the best you know that?"

She giggles and gets up to go get her shoes.

--

Sara leaves so that she's not here when Mr. Tomlinson gets here. It's so weird to think he asked me out. This is really wrong isn't it? I mean I could get kicked out of school for this right? He could lose his job. Is it really worth all that?

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door. It's him. This is it. I take a deep breath and I open the door. A smile appearing on my face as soon as I see him. He looks so incredibly good in casual clothes.

He looks at me and gives me a sheepish smile. Is he nervous? "Hi," He finally breathes out. "You look fantastic."

"Thank you. So do you." I grin at him. "Let me just grab my purse and house keys and then we can go."

"How long do we have until your parents are home?" He asks opening his car door for me.

"Till at least five. They usually run errands after work but I wouldn't guarantee it."

He gives me a devious grin and says, "Plenty of time."

--

The drive to Mr. Tomlinson's flat isn't that long. Slight conversation helps to pass the time. We arrive and we walk up the steps to his door. He gets out his house key, eager to get inside. He unlocks the door and leads me inside. As soon as the door is closed behind us, he grabs my waist and pushes me against the wall in one swift movement. His lips collide with mine as he lifts my thighs up and wraps my legs around his waist. The lust and want in the kiss was setting my whole body on fire. The way his hands roamed my body made me want him in ways I couldn't even explain. I wrapped my hands around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. He pulled me closer, leaving no room in between our bodies. I knew this was so wrong, but I couldn't bring myself to care. His hands eventually found their way to my ass and he slapped my left cheek causing me to gasp. He took that moment to bite my bottom lip and pull my face closer if that was possible. I pulled away for a moment to catch my breath and he took that as an opportunity to move his lips elsewhere. From my jaw to my neck to my collarbone to my chest. My body was electrified. I could feel him smiling against my skin as my breathing was getting heavy. I could tell marks were being left but I didn't care. All I wanted was more of him. He pulls me away from the door and starts carrying me to another room. I don't know where we're going cause all I'm focused on his lips and the way they move with urgency against mine. Before I know it, he stumbles forward and we land on his soft bed. He moves his hands up tangling them in my hair. He pauses for a moment.

"You're so beautiful." he whispers as he ducks his head down kissing my check again.

"Umm weren't we supposed to be here for lunch?" I asked him breathlessly

"Shhh. Don't ruin the moment." He said between kisses.

I'm not sure what's coming over me but I'm just not sure if I'm prepared for what's gonna happen next. I mean I want him so much but sex with my teacher. It might need to wait for a bit.

I bring his head up to look at me, "But don't you think we should save some of the fun for another time?"

He looked at me defeated but realized I was right. "Yeah you've got a good point."

He got up and grabbed my hand leading me out if his room. He smiled at me and said, "C'mon. The kitchen is this way."