A Big Debt and a Small Kick

Wendy was finally able to land a solid punch to Hisoka's face, but will she be able to win the match?

The Referee raises his hand in the air. "Critical hit for Wendy! Two points!" Said The Referee.

The crowd cheers. "Amazing!" Announced Cocco. "Wendy managed to land a critical hit!" Announced Cocco. "She's come back from a deficit to take a two-one lead. Wendy is on top!" Announced Cocco.

Then Cocco realized something. "But wait a second. Hisoka looks just fine." Said Cocco. "In fact, it doesn't look like he took on very much damage at all." Said Cocco. "The Referee's call might be open to question-

"The Referee is perfectly entitled to award points however he pleases." Said a man with long white hair.

"Huh?" Said Cocco shocked.

"As you're aware, some award points based on damage done, while others base their scores on strategy and technique." Said the Man. "My personal opinion is that in this case the Referee was rewarding the fighter for using the stone block in her attack." Said the Man.

"Oh, is that so?" Said Cocco with a blank expression on her face.

"And who are you?" Asked Cocco.

Wendy stood back up. "Okay." Thought Wendy.

The crowd cheers. Hisoka stood straight up and started to walk up towards Wendy.

"Oh! Look at that!" Announced Cocco. "Hisoka has moved for the first time since the fight started. And is that a hint of a smile I see?" Said Cocco.

Wendy stood straight up and started to walk towards Hisoka.

"Whoa!"

Wendy and Hisoka stop and face each other. Wendy put her hand into her dress pocket and grabbed Hisoka's number badge.

Hisoka smirked and took the badge from Wendy's hand.

Wendy and Hisoka just stare for a moment and backed away from each other.

"Whoa!" Announced Cocco. "What was that all about?" Questioned Cocco.

Hisoka multiples the number tag and makes it disappear.

Wendy started to remember during the Hunter Exam of when she faced Hisoka.

Hisoka smirks. "One question." Said Hisoka. "How much have you learned about Nen?" Asked Hisoka.

Wendy gasps. Wendy just stared at Hisoka and didn't give him an answer.

Hisoka chuckles a little. "Ah. That means you're Conjurer." Said Hisoka.

Wendy gasps. "Tell me. How can you tell which person is in which category they're in?" Asked Wendy.

Hisoka chuckled. "It's personality analysis based on aura type. It's not an exact science, much like personality profiles based only on blood type." Said Hisoka.

Hisoka does a crazy pose and points at Wendy. "Conjures are high strung and nervous." Said Hisoka.

Wendy gasps.

"He's right." Thought Killua.

"He's right." Thought Zushi.

Hisoka puts his hand on his chest. "Oh, and I am a Transmuter, by the way, both whimsical and a lair." Said Hisoka.

"He's right." Thought Wendy.

"He's right." Thought Killua.

Hisoka smirks. "Emitters are short-tempered. Specialists tend to be independent. Enhancers are simple and determined. Manipulators are argumentative." Said Hisoka.