1

SEAN LEW's POV

I reached for my phone inside my bag and checked what time is it.

"5 o'clock, just on time."

I sighed and picked my bag from the passenger seat, I watched my reflection in the mirror and ruffled my already messy hair.

"Gotta play it cool again." I said to myself bitterly and got out of my car.

As I was walking to the dance studio almost everybody was greeting me, saying 'hi sean' and 'hey sean what's up'. And I had to put that 'cool sean' mask again. So I was greeting them back, the girls that are looking my way I'll give them a sly smile.

This is what happens everytime I'm out in the public, most especially here in our dance community, I had to act the way they want to see me, the cool Sean, the famous Sean.

At first I liked the attention that they are giving to me, but now I don't even know why I'm doing this. I can feel that something is off with me. There's something missing.

All the dances that I've performed for the past months i realized that I'm just doing it for the sake of the people who are watching me, i don't dance for myself anymore. Now i don't dance to feel, to create and to inspire , I'm just dancing for people who have high expectations from me and for the views from the videos of my dances .

I'm missing that feeling, i missed the feeling of having fun and feeling alive when dancing.

Of course I love to dance, but now I don't love myself when I'm dancing.

"Hey bro!"

I watched as Julian walked towards me, he have that big grin in his face.

"Hey what's up?" I stopped from my tracks.

"There's some cute girl in the class that asked for your number." He said grinning as we walked side by side walking to the dance studio.

"And then what?" I asked trying to mask off that boredom in my voice.

"I gave it to her." He said now grinning widely

"What? Why did you do that?" I asked harshly and now facing him.

"Woah chill dude, that's what we do everytime."he looked at me like I'm some weird human being.

I sighed.

Yeah. That's what we do, and those girls want only one thing from me, to get close to me so that they would be famous , they don't even know a damn thing about me aside from being a famous dancer, choreographer and vlogger.

"What's up with you today?" He asked curiously "no scratch that what's up with you these past few days?" He added

I sighed again "Nothing."

I stopped in my tracks as we are now infront of the door, i reached for the door knob and opened it.
There are already a lot of people inside the studio because the class will start anytime soon.

"Hmmm okay?" Julian said unsurely. "Come on let's start stretching." He said and then walked to the other side of the studio where our friends are busy talking.

Now seeing and hearing all these people chatting about their latest instagram followers, their youtube subscribers and what's the latest trends all I can do is to shake my head in disappointment . It just shows that they are not here for their love for dancing but for their obsession for the views,likes and followers.

"Pathetic." I whispered to myself

But come to think of it, isn't that what I felt for these past months?