CHAPTER 1

Y/N POV

Its is pretty late right now , as the cafe I works now closes pretty late and even though it takes long time it is safe. It is not like my life is drama for a boy to come and save me when I am in danger.

I am walking to my apartment and noticed a old man gliding here and there due to alcohol effect. As I went nearer I recognize as a tenant above me , so I was going to help until I saw one of my schoolmate helping him up , the schoolmate didn't recognize me but he was in one of the most popular group of the school "bts" .

His name was suga and he was known for not talking to anyone except but his group members and he was mysterious and all . That is why he is famous among girls in our school.

I quickly went up to him to help as he was struggling to get the old man up the stairs as lift wasn't working. I was sure he wouldn't recognize me, as wasn't as popular for him to know me. 

After we went up to his apartment door ,the lady who opened the thanked us and took the old man inside and I was headed to my room not expecting anything but he called me 

suga : Y/N ?? 

*i turned to him with shocked expression*

 suga : thank you for helping me.

Y/N : How did you know my name?

suga : Its on the cafe uniform you work , i guess

Y/N : oh ,OK its okay .       

  *So he doesn't know me really. Then suddenly suga phone rings .Y/N leaves to her apartment .

SUGA POV

I was struggling with a man who i found on road lying and he was full with alcoholic smell , I couldn't leave him there, so I asked is half unconscious mind addresses . Until a girl as of age same as me came and helped , she was wearing a cafe uniform , from where , I could know her name but she looked familiar.

 I wanted to ask her which school she went caused she looked different . Different from all the girls I know or have known.

 But unfortunately jungkook called me.

 ON PHONE

Jungkook : hyung where are you ? we were meant to meet at your home right now for teaching me a lesson 

Suga  : sorry jungkook , I will be home late , so go and rest I will teach you tomorrow 

Jungkook : Don't worry , I will wait till you come. 

Suga : Don't wait, it will midnight until I came to home.

Jungkook : Where are you ? anyway come home safe and eat something on the way 

Suga : ok bye.

MINI TIMESKIP

SUGA POV

 It is midnight now , I was entering the home in which we BTS lives . I didn't want anyone to wake up so i was entering quietly until I saw jin hyung standing in front me with hands folded and angry expression. It was funny but he was always there and cared for us like a mom .

 He angrily asked me

Jin : where were you till now ? i told you to come home fast right , it is dangerous out there!