One

***Nikki's POV***(Beep Beep Beep)

7:00 am... my alarm started to go off. It was Monday, and I was really not in the mood for school. But, I knew I had to go since, after all I didn't want to ruin any of my future. It took me 5 minutes of laying in bed doing absolutely nothing, to finally be woken up enough to get up and ready for school. I got out of bed to go check my phone that sat charging on my dresser, and as usual I had a text from my best-friend Gemma!From: Gemma: Heyy Nikki!! I'll be around in and hour to pick u up!! <3 ily. After I sent a quick response, I stripped out of my pajamas and hopped into a short shower. Once all clean I got out and dried off, putting on my clothes for the day. Then made my way down stairs so I could eat breakfast while my hair dried." Good morning darling!" my dad exclaimed as I walked into the kitchen." Hey daddy, how'd you sleep?"" Your dad wouldn't stop snoring all night!!" My mom said butting into our conversation." Well that sounds splendid!!" i remarked sarcastically as I pored myself a bowl of cereal. I looked down at my watched and realized that it was 7:35, I needed to hurry if I wanted to be ready for when Gemma picked me up at 8! I scarfed down my food, and put my bowl in the dish washer before heading up the stairs to finish getting ready. I blow dried my hair and let my golden locks flow my back in perfect beach waves, then applied my makeup, trying to keep it to the minimum and natural looking. I was just slipping and my white converse when I heard Gemma honking her car horn outside my house.

*** Luke's POV***It was 7:45 in the morning and I was woken up by my puppy Molly licking my face." Well good morning to you to Molly!" I exclaimed very grumpily. Cause after all it was school and quite frankly, I did not want to go!I got up and through on some clothes. Then waddled down stairs to get a piece of toast. Both my parents had already gone to work leaving me alone to get myself to school. I would just not go if it worn't for my dad actually being a math teacher at our school.While I was waiting for my toast to pop I decided to text Ashton, to see if he was up and ready to go to school.To:Ashton Dude I'm waiting can you come pick me up? From:AshtonYah, be at yours in a bit... I have to get Michael and Calum first!Yay, the fun of being to one closest to the school! I always have to fucking wait for them to get here!As I ate my toast, I went on twitter. Making a quick post then I waited for the boys to reach mine.

Notes

Hey Guys!!! I really hope that you liked this chapter!Please subscribe to find out whats going to happen! I know that this was really short and pretty shitty but I promise that it will get better!!WARNING: There is going to be alot of sex scenes in this story!!! I know I rated it R, so you should know but this is just in case!