3☆

{Top Image is a Sketch i did Of Taurus and her suit }

-------------------------------------------

Cynthia's car stopped outside  her mothers house ,Cynthia took a sharp breath before climbing out the car . Cynthia walked up to the door and knocked on the door

The door opened revealing a  butler , he bowed " Lady Romanov , please come in " Cynthia walked inside and walked to the study knowing her mother was waiting for her

The door opened revealing a  butler , he bowed " Lady Romanov , please come in " Cynthia walked inside and walked to the study knowing her mother was waiting for her . Cynthia reached her mothers study and knocked twice , she heard a faint voice " enter and state your business " Cynthia opened the door and saw her mother in the main chair in front of a computer , she was busy typing . Cynthia walked up to the desk and bowed , she knew if she didn't she would be in alot of trouble .

Her mother didnt look up " So my daughter has returned from Russia , whats the occasion ?" Cynthia flinched ' she doesnt care , does she ?'  Cynthia kept her head low " a contract we signed five years ago , once i turn 15 i could come live with you in paris " Her mother mouthed a "oh?"    Her mother looked up making Cynthia look down completely , her mother walked to her and grabbed her face forcing Cynthia to look at her " You cut your hair? how disappointing " she let go of Cynthia  roughly , her mother walked to her desk " Leave my sight " Cynthia bowed and left the room , Cynthia ran up to her room and locked her door . Stompp flew put from her jacket " wow that was so...scary " Cynthia nodded " my mother has become like a machine since my father died " Stompp looked sad and flew to the bed " im hungry " Cynthia sat beside him " oh what would you like?" Stompp smiled " Jelly Beans!" Cynthia giggled and walked to her bedside table , she pulled out a packet of jelly beans " i love jelly beans too" she opened the packet and placed it beside stompp .

Cynthia laid on her bed and took her phone put , she went on social media and noticed recommended friends , she clicked on it and saw two familiar names , Chloe and Adrien .She clicked on Adrien and sent him a private message " hi i dont know if you remember me , Im Cynthia Romanov . We were childhood friends , anyway i moved to Paris and was wondering if you would like to get together and catch up?"  she sent it and placed her phone down with a sigh .

Adrien was on his computer while plagg ate some cheese , Plagg flinched with Adriens phone vibrated . Plagg looked at Adrien " your phone is alive " Adrien walked to plagg and picked up his phone " relax its just a message from a private number " Plagg smiled " maybe they want to give us cheese" Adrien chuckled " i doubt that " he unlocked his phone and read the message
""hi i dont know if you remember me , Im Cynthia Romanov . We were childhood friends , anyway i moved to Paris and was wondering if you would like to get together and catch up?"" Adrien frowned " Cynthia?" he than gasped " no way Cynthia the famous teenage popstar was my friend from childhood!?" Plagg ate his cheese not caring , Adrien smiled and texted back " hey sure , wanna meet up at the Eiffel tower  say at 1 pm?"  

Cynthia received the message and smiled " Eiffel tower huh? probably because its so famous even a tourest can find it " she texted a yes and got washed up .  1 pm arrived and Cynthia asked her driver to take her to the tower , she arrived but she didnt see any teenagers so she walked closer to the tower admiring it " its breathtaking " another voice spoke behind her " yeah its unique " Cynthia jumped and turned around seeing a teenage boy with blonde hair and green eyes , she was surprised " Adrien ? no way !" He chuckled " i should say the same for you" Cynthia walked up to him and giggled " no wonder your a model " Adrien's face fell to curiosity and tilted his head " huh?"  Cynthia chuckled " Your handsome Adrien so no wonder your a model "  Adriena cheeks heated up " uh..thankyou...and its no wonder your a popstar , your voice was always beautiful "  this time Cynthia blushed . The two spent the entire afternoon catching up and they became close once again like when they were children .