2☆

"Driver pull over!"

the driver pulls over as the young idol leaves the car , she rushes to a alley way to find a old Chinese guy getting picked on by regular thugs , she frowned " Why don't you leave the man alone , can't you see he is hurt?"  the thugs turned to the girl and laughed , the one thug who seemed like a leader walked towards her " And what are you going to do about it girly?"  Cynthia looked up at the man " im asking politely that you leave" The men laughed once more , the leader reached his hand out to her to grab her by her colloar , Cynthia grabbed his had and twisted it , the thug grunted and dropped to his knees " okay okay! we will leave!!" Cynthia let the man's hand go and he ran away with his thugs .

Cynthia turned to the old man and helped him up "Are you okay? " the man smiled with gratitude " Thankyou , im Fu " Cynthia smiled as she helped Fu to her car " Im Cynthia , please allow me to take you home " Fu smiled " no it's alright i can manage " Cynthia looked at Fo " please i insist " Fu chuckled " very well"  Cynthia helped Fu into her car and the car took him to his apartment ,Cynthia than walked with him to his apartment and helped him inside . 
Fu gave a smile " thankyou very much , your kindness is appreciated  "  Cynthia giggled " not a problem " she turned to leave until Fo stopped her " Cynthia , have you heard of Miraculous's ?"

Cynthia turned back to Fo " They are Ladybug and Chat Noir right ?" Fu smiled " they are , and i think they may need help " he walked over to his dresser and took a huge box out , he explained everything about Miraculous's .  Cynthia was very surprised " You gave them Miraculous's? " Fu nodded " Yes , and im giving one to you , once i give you the miraculous a Kwami will appear " Cynthia nodded as Fo gave her a bracelet with a bull head charm , Suddenly a purple light flashed and a small ox like kwami floated infront of Cynthia "Hello , Im Stompp , the Bull Kwami " Cynthia smiled " Im Cynthia , your new partner "  Stompp smiled " to transform , all you need to say is , Stompp horns up !"

Cynthia looked at Fu who nodded , she put the bracelet on " Stompp , Horns up!" 
Cynthia was indulged in a purple light as a purple suit appeared on her entire body , thick leg warmers appeared on her legs from the knee .A purple mask covered her face as two horns appeared , a steel collar appeared around her neck with a small chain  , two steel bracelets appeared on her wrists with small chains and finally a small cloth wrapped around her waist making a tail-like shape behind her .
Cynthia looked at herself in the mirror admiring the suit , Fu stepped towards her " the Bull represents strength as will your power Iron Fist . Go help your fellow Miraculous "

Cynthia nodded at Fu and made her way to the others , she utilised the whip on her hip to move around on the buildings .  She finally came to the scene , Chat Noir was on the side of a dark cupid and ladybug was standing across them . Cynthia landed beside Ladybug " the calvary has arrived " Ladybug seemed suspicious " who are you ?" Cynthia moved closer " Im a new miraculous holder , names Taurus " Ladybug smiled " can you distract dark cupid untill i save Chat ?" Taurus saluted " im on it "  Ladybug baited Chat to follow her as Taurus used her whip to pull Cupid to the ground , she rushed towards him and kicked his bow put his hands .

Ladybug was able to Kiss Chat and break the spell , Chat noticed the purple hero "who's that?" Ladybug shrugged "another hero like us , she's here to help " Chat nodded and rushed to the fight with Ladybug , they were able to get the pin (like in the show)  Chat Noir tossed the pin to Taurus , Taurus smiled and crushed the pin in her hands allowing the Akuma to fly out , Ladybug caught the Akuma and turned it . Taurus crouched infront of the akuma victim "  Hi im Taurus , listen i know you dont know me but dont beat yourself up over a girl who treats you awfully , a girl like that doesnt deserve your love mmk?" she gave a sweet smile , the victim smiled " thankyou Taurus " Taurus stood and walked to the hero's ,  Chat stepped forward " so your a ally huh? " Taurus chuckled " i am , hope i was helpful "  Ladybug smiled " you were , thank you "  Taurus nodded " okay i gotta go , see you two around "

Taurus made her way back to Fu , she entered his apartment and transformed back , she took the braclet and returned it to the box , she extended her arm to Fu " thankyou for giving me a chance to help paris , it was fun " Fu smiled " keep it " Cynthia looked surprised " what?"  Fu stepped closer " returning the miraculous even without being told to show's that you are worthy of bearing it  " Cynthia smiled " thankyou master Fu ".

Cynthia made her way back into the car and was driven home , the driver had the radio on "......Paris was saved again today by not two but three hero's , along ladybug and chat noir , a new hero appeared and her name is Taurus . Will taurus be joining our hero's in saving paris again ? " Cynitha smiled and looked out her window ' Im a hero? what a strange feeling '