Easy as 1 2 3

(A/n pic is of G is Emma Walker girl) 

**G**

  I stood across from the 'rich place' the block of flats near the centre of the city watching the people very carefully watching their each and every move. I'd have to be careful here M had taught me a lot but when I was with her I'd never got caught if I did I'd never know what to do or how to get out of it. Many of the people who live in it are horrible asshats and would most likely drag you to the police department by you're hair or ear. Ever since M left I've taken in girls like me just younger but if they where ever caught I'd leave them behind I didn't like doing it but M had said ' you can't look out for everyone without looking out for yourself first' I've always lived by that several of the girls were caught and I've left them others left when they wanted others are dead. Right now I have a fifteen year girl named Hollie she has short brown hair and blue eyes she's quite short for her age and she's the lookout for when I'm in the houses so she could warn me but with the recent deaths on the streets I've taken to letting her come in with me and we'd taken bit more than when I went in on my own so that was a plus M sometimes dropped in randomly mainly to help me or see how I was doing once or twice a year. Hollie stood next to me "wait here" I tell her I walk over the young woman she looks like an Ashley blonde pretty and has fake tan on like a shit ton. I bumped into her in her moment of shock I slid my hand into her pocket pulling out a glow in the pink purse I placed it in my pocket and apologised over and over again she didn't seem to care for my apologies and continued walking Hollie came up behind me and we walked into the building after trying her keycard on most doors we found her room I also found out her name it may not Ashley I grabbed money jewellery and anything else of value whereas Hollie just picked up things like gum or a drink maybe a hoodie she likes. This isn't the best life but it's one I love the one I cherish one where I'm not dependent upon anyone and that's the way I wanna live my life after all even if I was caught and got away; who'd chase a ghost?

I'm a ghost of a person I'm a well-known thief well not who I am but the amount of places I have been in is unbelievable I'm a thief. I'm a ghost. I'm someone to blame your misfortune on many doubt my existence but that makes it easier to take from them.

Hey, guys, it's the new book I hope you like it!