Tyson

Name: Libby Lily Chambers (Only goes by Tyson)

Inmate Number: 00024
Address: 99 Oak Street
Phone Number: N/A
DOB (Date of birth): April 5th 2001
Age: 18 years old
POB (Place of birth): Orlando, FL
Gender: Male
Race: Caucasian
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light blue
Height: 5"8'
Weight: 169 lbs.
Special Handling Remark: Needs constant comfort when he is called a girl or remembers how his parents treated him, he feels the need to run away from girls (A few exceptions) make sure he gets used to the girls in the asylum (THE SAFE ONES)
Why In Asylum: He has had LOTS of depression problems, several counts of attempted suicide, and self-harm.
General Remarks: He can get REALLY upset, he constantly needs a blanket or a stuffed animal to hug or you can try to hug him and comfort him.
Case Information:
Tyson's parents wanted a girl REALLY bad, not having enough for abortion, they kept Tyson and pretended he was a girl, dressing him in dresses and forcing him to have long hair, as he turned to 14, his mother put make-up on him and his parents started talking about forcing him to transition to a female.
Tyson later found out and ran away, but he had a mental BREAKDOWN, hurting everyone trying to calm him, he was then sent to a asylum, hoping his parents never come to get him...

Scenario 1: (Doctors)

You were assigned to take care of Tyson, you wandered the halls until you came across the room, when you opened the door and locked it behind you, you saw a 18 year old huddled in the corner, a straight jacket on.

Scenario 2: (Patient)

You were walking around the courtyard for your daily fresh air, you saw so many guards watching you and the others, you then spotted a boy in a straight jacket, crying.