i wish we had more time

I wish we had more time to talk. I'd like to talk about the way flowers flourish, spring after spring, about the way memories of oneself vanish silently in pain, second after second. I wish we had more time to teach each other how to like the seasons, and the sweet taste of green apple and raspberry pies. I wish we had time to look up at the stars and wonder where they come from, where we come from, why we've been there for so much time without even letting a trace of smartness somewhere in the civilisation. I wish we had time to speak about all the things we are too shy or too angry to talk about, about the way the moon lets so many people compare it with werewolves or self-love. I wish we could yell at each other each and every detail that we don't like because it is consuming us from the inside, because we all know that we'll explode one day or another. I wish we had more time to live our life the way we want to live it, I wish we had more time to be who we want to be without feeling the need to hide some parts of ourselves. I wish we had more time to tell others the truth about how we're feeling about everything, I wish we had more time to tell the real things.

But now, I think it's time to go. Now will never be the moment.

If only we had more time.